Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE PREMIERE CC 2017 - NEW MACBOOK PRO ISSUES

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I'm having big issues with my new 2016 Macbook Pro 15" (SIERRA 10.12.2 - 2.6 GHz i7 - Radeon 450 - 16 Go RAM) and Premiere.

When I launch Premiere, it's really really slow, and it crashes (freeze) all the computer after 5min of use every time....

It's a shame and I wonder where does the problem come from ?

Please if you could help me.......

SG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues. I've spoken to Apple, they blame Adobe. I've spoken to Adobe, they blame Apple. It's a fact, Premiere Pro does not work on the new MacBook Pro 2016! If it does, please can somebody show me how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes man, I have the exact same feeling and this is A MAJOR ISSUE.............. I bought this Macbook pro for this use, as thousands of people... I guess it should get a fix ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel like I'm in the same boat guys.

I was getting excited to work with 4k video again, got the new MacBook Pro with Touchbar, completely spec'd out (fastest and highest of everything) and 4k footage is pretty much impossible to work with in Premiere.

I have the latest version (CC 2017).

I understand asking this machine to work with 4k might be stretching it a little, but Final Cut Pro handles it much better - albeit not good enough to continue to shoot in 4k.

I was editing some 1080p DJI Phantom 4 Pro footage earlier and it kept lagging - so, so bad. 

I really don't know what to do - I prefer this software over Apple's Final Cut, but if Final Cut is faster to work with because it's not constantly lagging and crashing, then that's what I'll use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines