• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 Audio and Video out-of-sync after upgrading from cc 2014

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody

After upgrading to Premiere Pro CC 2015 I'm getting all my video projects locked out with a yellow box (Adobe Player) that says "Audio and video clock out-of-sync at xx:xx:xx.xxx", and all my sequences presents the same issue

Any reason WHY? IT WAS WORKING PEARLS IN CC 2014!!!!

any help is very appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Ok, since I'm running of time and my boss eye laser is piercing my skull, I had TO ROLL BACK TO CC 2014.2 G*******T!!!!

Fortunately, there is a way OVER HERE: How to Access, Restore or Update to Any Version of Adobe CC Apps | ProDesignTools

do not forget to install the updates after : All Adobe CC 2014 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools

Lesson of the Day : If you have a Big Project on Premiere, and you are Tempted to update to CC 2015 FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD DO NOT DO THA

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 267 Replies 267

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's you're audio hardware setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case Realtek speakers from my laptop, a Sager NP8130, connected to my analog headset, plus the error is on the "Adobe Player" that premiere cc 2015 has. I had rolled back to CC 2014.2 and work pearls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

I re-opened an older project, converted the file and now I have error messages popping up almost constantly telling me the Audio and Video clock is out of sync. No such issues in 2014.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, please Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wasted 3/4 of my day screwing around with this stuff .... eventually switched back to cc 2014 .... i'm not touching 2015 for about a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen

I have asked elsewhere but I guess the guys in support have their hands full with 2015 problems.

Please can you tell me if you saved 2014 when you installed 2015 or have you managed to find out where to download and install it from.

I didn't see the note to save 2014 version and therefore only have 2015 - and I too want to roll back.

Thanks

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck here with the fix, tried multiple times/things. Have to roll back 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @TBogard77 for the information.  Can you post a screenshot of your Audio Hardware preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ujua2DD.png

Here a full hardware description of my laptop in case you wonder about it. Please use a .NFO viewer, I used msinfo32 to extract all my hardware information:

https://copy.com/6CmqoHe9dXi29BWp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks TBogard77‌ for the screenshot.  I see that the sample rate for your Microphone jack is 44.1 kHz whereas your output is 48 kHz.  This shouldn't be an issue, but I'd like to remove that variable.  To change it, you'll have to go into the OS's settings for your sound device(s).  You can easily do that from this dialog by pressing the Settings... button.  You'll be presented with a dialog with a Recording tab, and then you can go into the Properties for that device and on the Addanced tab of that dialog, there's usually a popup menu to change the sample rate.

That being said, I just got off the phone with a customer where the sample rates were the same, and he still had the issue.  Our workaround for him was to disable the input ("Stereo Mix" in his case) to where there were no inputs that PPro could see (okay for his workflow because he wasn't recording).  I'd like to see if we can find a better solution for your hardware setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I FOUND WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING.

Checking carefully my settings, I saw that the glitch appears when I used a virtual input device or a based software input device, like in my case is Virtual Audio Cable (Line 1). Changing my settings of input to that virtual input device makes Adobe Player to trigger the warning about Audio and video clock out-of-sync.

So, It could be possible that software based inputs or virtual input devices could make the error to appear. Even in the case I have the input at 44.1kHz and output to 48kHz the trick is to avoid software based inputs. Not sure about you guys, but DEFINITIVELY NOW MY PROJECT IS WORKING BACK ON PP 2015 AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

I would suggest to double check your input/output devices, check for valid/signed drivers and that it is a legit input device, not a software based one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, care to go into a detailed step by step as to what fixed your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, I have to see if my analog inputs were working fine because I got a lead from Charles VW That It could be Hardware issues. Giving that I had to check if my input devices were the problem. So far, I have 4 input devices:

• Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)
  • Samson C01U directional Microphone
  • My logitech's webcam Microphone
  • Realtek Analog Microphone that comes from my Computer's mainboard

So I had to go Preferences > Audio Hardware and check what devices I had available. Since I only have one output device and several input devices I had to try on my input devices if any of them has issues. In my case was BINGO, my virtual audio input was the problem.

by default, in Premiere cc2014 the default was Line 1 and it was working fine with it. So changing the input devices made the trick on me

It could be that in my case Line 1 is a virtual audio input while the other three devices where legit audio devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing! This seems to work. I have 2 input devices and 4 output.

I changed my input and playback runs smooth now. However, this brings up two questions:

1. My input device that seems to work, is NOT my Sound Blaster. I wonder what the source is? Could this be the onboard sound card?

2. My sample rate now reads Input 44100 Hz / Output 48000 Hz. Will this cause any deformities or problems?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I think you will not face any issues.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not matter Daniel, as far you have a correct master clock, it will work as is supposed to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for my setup. In >preferences>audio hardware, my choices are 1: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (SoundBlaster X-Fi) or 2: No Input. Selecting "No Input" allows me to edit vid clips and add audio tracks from my pc or the vid clip itself. I guess it could be a problem if I need to use a mic to add voiceover. Also am puzzled why the Digital Audio input (S/PDIF) works fine in Audition when fixing .wav files or recorded tracks from CDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Here are the steps.

Install virtual Audio cable on your machine from:

Virtual Audio Cable - Download

Under Audio HW setup set Virtual audio cable as default input device

And set maser clock to virtual audio cable and try to playback.

This issue with message " Audio Hardware I/O overloaded at 00" can be fixed following these steps.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This totally worked everyone!  Hopefully it's not an isolated case and will work for everyone.

Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly worked for you? please be more specific. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about him, but I had the audio & video clock sync error, and installing the virtual audio cable as described above fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A member of my team had this problem today and this fixed it (almost) perfectly. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man: you rock. Problem solved for me !

NOPE !

I take it back: problem comes back after a few minutes.

I haven't been so angry at a software for YEARS !

I really hope Adobe does something SOON, or I may move to another software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles Thanks this worked for me,

first I deleted my media cache.

It dint worked for me at this point.

then I disabled my audio input. This worked.

Moon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines