Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro Download Link for 2020

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

After speaking with an adobe agent requesting for a download link for adobe premiere pro 2020, they said they dont have that version (which seems odd to me) and that someone from the community here could supply me a direct download link. I accidentaly deleted my version and need it for a project im working on.

Thank you!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually the Adobe agents should be able to give a direct link. Is there any reson you need 2020 version rather than a newer version?

ProDesign usualluy have the direct download links but their 2020 page doesn't have them. It may have some useful info for you,
https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They may not be giving links to 2020 version because Adobe don't support it anymore. The only versions allowed/supported are the ones available in CC desktop app (2023 and 2022).

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesign Tools is a great place for downloading older trials and safe to use.

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, ProDesign Tools is a great. Links are directly to Adobe servers. There is a Premiere Pro 2019 version link in the page below:
https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did upgrade to the newest version and seeing as I have an older rig the 2023 version is very choppy to work with making it unbearable. My PC was able to handle the 2020 version easily, why? I have no idea lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've noticed, working on the same laptop for the last 2-3 years, that with every new version of CC Adobe applications are getting slower and slower. Probably that's why.

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support again and be firm with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might have to give them another go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a valid reason, they will give you a download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

Sorry, my friend. If you are still having trouble, feel free to PM me your Adobe ID and your case number (the agent will give it to you on request), and I'll make sure that your case is expedited properly. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines