Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animer le tracé d'un flou gaussien

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Dans le cadre d'une vidéo tutoriel, je souhaite masquer des données personnelles. J'utilise donc un flou gaussien sur mes champs de formulaire. Je cherche à animer ces masques car lorsque je scrolle, les données apparaissent à nouveau. Seulement, j'ai besoin, pour pouvoir m'assurer que jamais les données n'apparaissent que l'animation ne soit pas progressive mais uniquement par paliers. Si j'arrive à paramétrer les images clés par parliers concernant l'opacité du masque, il semble que ce soit impossible avec le tracé, pour lesquelles les images clés sont forcément linéaires, donc progressives. Quelqu'un a une solution ?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

first, for some reason the translate function was not working on this page.  English was not an option... Using Chrome, but tried in Safari and the translate button also was not available.  In case anyone else is having the problem here's the translation via google

"As part of a tutorial video, I want to hide personal data. So I use a Gaussian blur on my form fields. I am looking to animate these masks because when I scroll the data appears again. Only, I need, in order to be able to make sure that the data never appears, that the animation is not progressive but only in stages. If I manage to configure the keyframes by parliers concerning the opacity of the mask, it seems that it is impossible with the path, for which the keyframes are necessarily linear, therefore progressive. Anyone have a solution?"  

Have you tried track function using the opacity section of the effects panel.  This is they way I'd do something like this.

Duplicate the video track directly above the existing track.  Go to the effects controls and use the opacity section to create a mask for the beginning of the clip and apply the appropriate blur filter.  When you create the mask there are controls to track forward or back.   Might want to do some googling for a tutorial with more detail in how to do this.  I've attached a screen grab including the effects controls and part of the timeline and program monitor.  I've blurred out my clients face...  feel free to post back if you have any other questions.Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 1.45.30 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines