Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio issues after converting video to mp4

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The audio of my video (1.10 min long) is off in some sections and not synchronized with others. What is wrong? This only happens after I convert to mp4

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Audio , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot from MediaInfo, can you please tell me how I can fix the issue? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now in treeview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't give me the option for treeview, how can I solve? thank you for your helpScreen Shot 2021-06-24 at 2.24.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TEXT will do also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem but it was because of the non professional video converter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which video converter did you end up using? I now need to convert some videos that my parents threw to me (on the disk).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Tiara5ED2! Well, any type of video converter actually suits you. When I was converting my video I used an online converter don't know why but it didn't work and the video also ends up being choppy. So I used movavi video converter  [link removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We here on the forum generally recommend Handbrake to do the conversions. It's free and very capable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines