Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio out of sync AFTER importing

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how are you?

I've been searching for a solution for a while, but I can't seen to find any.

The thing is... I've been capturing some gameplay footage, with files that last an hour or even more.

When I watch the files in any player (Windows Media Player, VLC, Media Player Classic) they play fine, the audio and the video seems to be on sync and OK.

But after I import to Adobe Premiere, it just gets out of sync. Even when I watch in the Source Monitor, before dragging to the timeline.

It looks like there is a problem when conforming the audio.

But even the time duration is different from the original, there is some frames or even seconds of difference inside Premiere.

And this happens with different codecs, AVI (from FRAPS), H.264 (with AAC audio and MP3)...

I've tried cleaning the cache, deleting the software and reinstalling again, converting - everything.

Some are saying this is a recurrent bug on Adobe Premiere. Isn't there any fix or something that I could do?

It's really strange that the problems only occur AFTER importing. Outside of Premiere is fine, so there is no problem with the capture, right?

I would really appreciate if someone helps me. Thanks a lot!

PS: I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.

Intel Core i7

12 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 580

HD 2 TB 7200RPM

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Hey I don't know if you've found an answer to your problem from someone else yet, but I have had the same problem before, and I've finally found a fix that I'd like to share. I downloaded a video converter called Handbrake. (Mod 2021 update note: You can also use Shutter Encoder, which has more features and codecs than Handbrake).

In Handbrake I imported the video I wanted converted and changed an option from "variable framerate" to "constant framerate". After my webcam footage was converted i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

We've got a tutorial here on how to fix it when working with screen recorded footage! This helps with other non-camera formats too like Zoom recordings or gameplay footage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 180 Replies 180
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try the workaround given in this video

Its fairly simple.

How to Fix Out of Sync Imports in Adobe Premiere Pro (Mp4 video problems) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to jump in here...  I've experienced 2 of these phenomena primarily, and it has nothing to do with adobe screwing up.

Do any of you use OIS?  Image stabilization I mean?  I know what you are thinking... ..."Why would this idiot ask that?"

OIS will temporarily ALTER your framerate.  This yields VFR video even if you set your camera for CFR.  Some will actually speed up the frame rate, and just drop frames to compensate, but others will simply drop motioned frames and place a reference that's supposed to clue in an encoder to build a new one.  I've had some panasonic OIS really screw up the frame rate when importing.  IF you fall into this mess, and you want to get out of it, start with transcoded video\audio that's uncompressed.  I know most people say just stick to mp4 or the MTS\AVCHD from the camera, but this can yield a VFR frame rate with OIS and it can be disastrous.  Premiere doesn't play back your source through an engine, it builds a preview for you to play back when you render.  It's heavily dependent on source frames (its an analog style editing mechanism; it doesn't guess frames for you, it's not an encoder).  WMM and others are totally Digital, and outputting from them only outputs a new file with the OIS handled (guessed frames are built and stored in the stream).  Recode the video.  It's the only real fix; and you should do it with uncompressed video if you want to retain quality.

The other instance is an old ID-10-T problem I've run across in many different workflows...  I'll get to the counteract in just a moment...

I have encoded my video in the past using compressed source (directly from the camera), which was slow and clunky when adding effects, so I decided to move to intermediate codecs or uncompressed codecs.  I found that doing so allows for better video speed, and fully renders out the OIS guess frames, removing the other issue.  One problem tackled.

Now I've got a new one... ...One video codes just fine and plays perfectly outside premiere...  But inside... ...Jumpy and the audio is out of sync.  Hmmmmmm...  Turns out that ProRes, AVI and other uncompressed codecs will use hardcoded values for audio (in other words, they will hardcode the sample rates into the file and lock it to that speed).  When importing to Premiere, everything is fine, until you place it in a sequence.  Try playing the source video in the source monitor (not in a sequence, remove it completely from all sequences).  If it plays back okay, then your problem is that your sequences DO NOT MATCH YOUR HARDCODED AUDIO in your main source file.  I was dropping 96k down to 48k.  No wonder...  I'm playing half the audio speed.  "But mister, all the audio shows up in the sequence..."  Doesn't matter.  It will play your 96k audio at 48k, exactly half it's speed or it will drop audio frames at a rate that doesn't match the video properly.

Two main workarounds exist... ...1. You can try using the Milliseconds setting, which should conform the audio to time rather than sample, and time should code to Time just fine, but I haven't tried it (it's a theoretical).

The fix I use has 2 variants:  Make the carpet match the drapes... ...eh, make the source audio match the sequence, or make the sequence match the source.  Can you see how this has two variants?  The easiest is to make the sequence match the audio, as you could simply create a new sequence, and drag-drop your edits from one sequence to the other, fixing your problem if you already have edits.  The other option is to render out an audio file from your source or use your uncompressed file to render out an audio file that matches your sequence, then place it in the second audio layer, turning off the first.  Try playing it.  IF it still has sync problems, you may have other OIS issues, where some frames were not properly guessed when you encoded.  See the following:

If you have AV files with sync problems that show only in premiere, you can force the files to guess.  I've found the After Effects rendering engine to provide the best output in this instance.  It will follow strict instruction sets, and will guess the frames if you set a constant frame rate.  If you are already uncompressed this will go even faster.  I've had better success going from 30p to 60i, as this guessed the fields and made more guesses of less data per guess.  Some don't like interlaced video, so go ahead and render your progressives.  Make sure you set the frame rate and all the rest for your COMP.  This will conform the comp to the video.  You should even be able to use your direct source (from the camera).  Adobe will read and decompress it through after effects much better than media encoder, even though media encoder is a full encoder engine.  Why?  AME processes the frames with less strict algorithms (motion video algorithms), where AE uses image rendering of the frames when uncompressing (each frame is an image, so it processes the image, which will force a guess of missing or damaged frames).

I know I may not have a perfect answer for you here, but I hope I've given you some idea of where the problem lies.  I've faced this twice.  Originally I thought it was my hardware slowdown, but I rendered out part of the sequence to an output file, and it was still awful.  I worked backward through each stage to find the issue.  If playback outside the editor, or even in the basic source monitor is fine, but skewed in the sequence, the problem is your sequence settings aren't matching up properly.  By checking that against your source, you can then narrow it down.  If your source plays back everywhere just fine and gives you only one frame rate setting (i.e. 29.97), that doesn't tell you anything about whether or not the frames are fully articulated or guessed.  It only tells you how fast it plays the frames.  IF it notes a CFR or VFR, then you're usually clued in.  Now you have to go back to your source hardware: the camera.  IF the video was given to you by a client, you may not know where the files came from or how they were shot.  Pass it through AE and set the frame rate constant.  This will fix any guesses at the frame level.  If you have the camera, check the ois capabilities.  All OIS in digital is a "guessing" form of interpolation, even non active.  If you set it to active, it should fix on it's own by passing through AE.  IF you set it to non Active, you will get VFR in some areas of your video, and you may have to change your frame rate to fix the problem; so again use AE to cut it down.  For this last instance, remember that quality will be degraded, but with plugins and some tweaking, you can get a decent output that doesn't hurt your pride, or your workmanship.

Just remember: ITS NOT PREMIERE'S FAULT.  It's an editor that focuses on whole frames, conforms all to a constant rate so your timecode is always standard (i.e. you don't have to guess how fast things are moving, and you don't have to suddenly change time codes in the middle of the edit).

One other workaround that *might* work is using FRAMES instead of a drop frame timecode in a sequence.  This will allow the sequence to speed up or down with a VFR video.  Again, your sequence isn't matching your video if you have a VFR but are editing in CFR.  It's not the fault of the program.  You might also try right click source and "Create Sequence from clip", but I'm not sure that will solve anything either.  If you set the timecode to frames, you will only play those frames at a specified frame rate.  The only way to fix that would be to chop up the video into clips of 1s, and conform the frames to each clip.

Again, premiere editing is based on FRAMES, not SECONDS.  If you could set both audio and video to milliseconds you might be able to keep sync with VFR, but premiere is a STANDARD based program.  It was made to be able to go down to the frame level at all times.  Other editors vary their markets, and provide results that are varied as well.  Premiere has a specific target output.  Go with high quality, standard input and you'll get higher quality, standardized output.  For consumer grade work, standards are important as they remove some of the decisions that take time away from editing.  Start by encoding your video to a set standard, and pass it through a rendering engine that has strict adherence.  When that's done, edit away, frame by frame, with all the power and control you can get, without the needs of higher end processing power.

Premiere was made to work in a VARIETY of environments!  My intel core 2 duo 2.16ghz 4gbram 256mbvidram can run it just fine.  It has trouble with final cut, AVID, and even freeware unix tools.  They have to process a lot more in real time to get VFR frames to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

When you bring in your video to premiere and you don't know what camera or the settings from that camera, you should recode the video with strict adherence to frame rate.  You should start with the original file, and recode that to a strict frame rate (no auto match settings; set the frame rate you want).

I used AE and it worked for a small piece of the video.  The CATCH:  I had to start by importing the MTS file into AE, which was a little buggy until I copied the STREAM folder, then dumped the XMP files, then imported the mts.  I then made a comp from the mts, and adjusted the settings to match the standard framerate (I set the frame rate to 29.97, not source match--though the camera was set for 29.97fps).  It worked for a 5min section from the middle, in an area where the sync was way off.  The new prores certainly does keep a smaller video file than the older one, as I've seen with AE and with Compressor.  I can farm a lot easier with compressor, so I opened iMovie, imported the mts, and had it send to compressor.  There I farmed across two machines, and it's still running out the files.  I set up a main file and a proxy file output from the same source, with strict settings (no automatic sets).  This *should* either retime the video or reframe some areas that need it.  Whichever method is used, It should give me something to use with premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New test for you...

Since premiere likes to use standard frame rate calculation and tends to malfunction when frame drop OIS is used, you can Blend where frames are needed.

Some might like to use Twixtor, or another ReTiming plug to create the blended frames in after-effects.  While this can usually provide excellent results, it could be overpower for this operation.

Since all we're dealing with are a few dropped frames (in most cases, 1-4), you can allow AE to blend the frames on it's own.  I found this to produce decent results with a small clip, but with my low processing power station, it would take immensely long renders for any real work.

There is a similar mechanism in AME to do this.  Encode with Frame Blending on and select your frame rate, do not allow automatic.  This will calculate and blend the frames necessary, with a similar engine, with "Acceptable" results.  If you find areas where the results are not so acceptable, use your original file (the mts or other file) as source in a new sequence, cut the area, send to after-effects, render it out how you please, to the same format as your working area, and then replace that unacceptable area with your comp or with the newly rendered clipping.  At this point, your audio should still be in sync.

I'm running my own long-run test of this now, but I did the same small clip as before.  It produced approximately same result (visually) but the file size was a bit smaller, I suspect due to the lesser quality images produced for the frames, or perhaps due to the fact that AE outputs full images first, and has a higher end algorithm for calculating any compression.  Even though I'm using an "uncompressed" or intermediate file output, there is still some compression of the frames, and AME uses less gfx to run it's UI, along with better balance across my system (shaving the encoding time), while using a less system intensive algorithm to encode.  The results so far have been extremely comparable by my view, but I'm sure more trained eyes could have another opinion.

Please try this along with me with your trained eyes...  I would appreciate your point of view as I'm learning all I can wherever I can.  I'd like to get better at working with video and at aiding in troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is, in fact related to OIS frame dropping.  I clipped up a video that used it, and ran it through VLC while displaying the frame rate.  It varied by up to 4 frames with a little camera shake, and varied by more than 10 frames in some cases where there was a lot of motion.

I tried the video in Premiere, and there was a problem with audio sync... ...Premiere expects a consistent frame rate, as professionals will leave the stabilization off, shooting from monopod or tripod.  Premiere is targeted to that market.  Final cut is geared toward a variable shooters market, along with several other titles.  They target those who don't care about input, only output.  Premiere targets much more stable and smooth operation with less gear, for the active video pro who focuses on steady cameras and proper management, but allows for the alternative shooter by being so tight with After Effects, and AME.

I used both to create constant frame rate shorts, then used AME for a long recode to prores.  I first compared the frame blending quality, then the non-blended video, then used twixtor in AE to adjust and compared the quality and render time.  Results:

AE and AME produced (by my visual measure) the exact same output with the same 4 minute 29.97p clip that was intermittently VFR, and I tested the clip in VLC to watch the frame rates before and after.  In the after, there was a difference in the motion, but that difference was only noticeable in areas where the panning or camera shake was truly atrocious, and the frame drop page was up around 10 per second.  At 6 or less, it was really hard to detect, and at 3 or less, it wasn't noticeable.

Answer to this problem:

IF you turn on OIS or your camera shoots with VFR in order to smooth camera shake, just output a less compressed video with frame blending on in AME and work from that.  You'll get better overall quality, and you'll also be able to reproduce that quality using the original file, perhaps even better quality as time goes on, which means you can delete the uncompressed when you're done, if you wish, and just relink any new file to your source clip later.

Feature request:

Perhaps an option in the sequence settings that allows you to force the blending and will mark those areas with a new color, so that you can properly handle any motion problems in your workflow.  This can be done with an effects render that allows you to then work with the video properly.  Since the Frame Rate can be scanned from most file headers (for the base rate) and is included in the bitstream where it alters, you could find where it alters easily enough, and use that to mark it with an edit mark (with the blade--similar to the multi cam script).  This will allow the editor person to use AE or another method to sub clip and adjust that one section as necessary, to smooth over any defects to their taste for an almost completely CC or CS workflow.  It seems feasible.  IF you won't apply it to CS6, fine.  Maybe contract a plugin development for it and I'd definitely be on board.  This would allow Premiere to keep it's main target (quality editing without a lot of guessing or hit-miss operations), and still add the ability to utilize various source formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys same problem... I received this hard drive with some videos from my work. There are three .mov and one .m4v, and the m4v is just really hard to work with. The sounds= is totally off. No problem at all with the .mov files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen that some pro and prosumer cameras have a built in motion stabilizer, and they don't even have a way to turn it off; not the best way to do things with pros, but that's for another forum...

You may have to transcode your shoots.  If you use AME turn on USE FRAME BLENDING in the video tab of your transcode settings.  It will use surrounding frames to "guess" a frame or two, and get your audio back in line.

I was on another forum and somebody said their camera didn't have a stabilizer so it couldn't be a Variable Frame Rate problem.  Then they gave me a printout of their media file header that stated clearly:  "Frame Rate Mode: Variable".  Whether you believe your camera has it or not is irrelevant.  If you have a VFR problem like this, you have to transcode and have the frames built in.  Playback on any normal player will work because the player will change frame rate on the fly.  Other software like Avid and FCP work okay too, so long as you only have the one video on timeline and aren't doing any multi cam or tying in any other audio source (you attempt either of those and you either get a really slow performance or a freeze\crash).  Premiere at least plays it through and indicates the problem, but that's about all it can do currently.  There's a rumor floating around that they are trying to figure out what to do about it.  My suggestion was to stop playback and pop up a box that says theres a change in the frame rate, and asks what to do about it.  The function can then clip around the change, guess the frames, and function normally after rendering the preview; or it can clip and retime that section to fit, including retiming the audio (which is best done in audition, however).  It seems a basic scripting addition to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

David Valencia

Digital Media Technician

C.A.B.E.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime.

Vian con Dios.

Paz con Ustedes.

My spanish is a bit rusty...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Handbrake with Constant Frame Rate worked great! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a work-around that worked for me.

I uploaed the original video to YouTube and then downloaded it from there.

The sync-issues were fixed in the downloaded version!

Hope that helps someone (I spend a whole day trying other fixes and couldn't get the audio and video to sync.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you upload to youtube, they process the video to a constant frame rate for several resolutions and net speeds.  They make several copies of the file.  It's a great way to do some cross compression without using your own machine...  Though I doubt they would be very supportive of using their services for that purpose in a professional setting.  Still... ...If you compress it once, then have them make the smaller res compressions, you can prepare several output sizes quickly.  Smart thinking.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup a single click on Handbrake's video settings and your're good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you brohter

David Valencia

Digital Media Technician

C.A.B.E.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a very disappointing "discovery."

i am releasing a video today and recorded a selfie vid w my webcam & quicktime to put in at the end.

imported the vid into pp and POOF, not only is the audio out of sync, it is totally overdriven.

i have an event to be at this eve. i need to upload and go.

i am repeatedly surprised by the gaping, long-term functionality failures in adobe software.

please hire me to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found a tedious workaround

imported into iMovie, exported, re-imported into PP, even though the quality was abhorrent, the audio and vid were in sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imovie and the like will TRANSCODE the file in CONSTANT FRAME RATE, and rebuild the missing frames from camera shake probs.  They take an enormous amount of time.  Try Adobe media endcoder with the "USE FRAMEBLENDING" checked and output to a compressed format.  Same thing, less space used, faster playback and editing.  You can also put it on another computer, use it to output an uncompressed format (DNxHD, ProRes etc) while you work placing edit points and effects using the compressed version.  When you want to see what something really looks like or output a higher quality endfile, replace the compressed file with your full format in premiere, and export media to a compressed output file like mp4 or h.264.  That's a pro workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

audio overdriven is an easy one.   0db VU is actually +12 above optimal sound level. (ie more than 1000 times greater signal strength than 0db output level).  -12db is considered optimal level in digital.  up to -6 for headroom.  also, turn on frame blending in your premiere to compensate for dropped frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Also having issues with audio sync, and the Handbrake solution doesn't seem to be working for me. The files in question are DVD rips from my own library. I'm converting them to MKV using MakeMKV, then converting to MP4 using Handbrake with constant framerate turned on. I've tried creating a new project and reinstalling PP, still no luck. I've also tried changing the file extension to .mov, like the one video suggested and that didn't work either. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty stupid workflow. Just import the VOB files. Stay away from Matroska, which is a delivery format, unsuitable for editing and all those conversions leave you no quality whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just import the VOB files.

- Aren't VOB files huge, though? Part of the reason I use Handbrake is so I can compress the file down to a reasonable size that my rig can work with (My PC is pretty middle of the road).

Stay away from Matroska, which is a delivery format, unsuitable for editing and all those conversions leave you no quality whatsoever.

- I'll try converting to MP4 directly from DVD and see if that changes anything. Incidentally, there's really only one conversion happening, as MakeMKV simply extracts the video/audio information from the disc and puts it into the container with no compression. The quality loss from the Handbrake conversion is minimal (to my eyes, anyway).

Pretty stupid workflow.

- Well, this was just entirely unnecessary. You could have just provided your input and not lobbed insults, but since you have, you've been reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PC is pretty middle of the road

All the more reason not to compress even further. VOB files are already heavily compressed but easy on the PC. The easiest source material on any PC is material with the least compression. MP4 material is much harder to edit than VOB material and stresses the PC significantly more.

A single DVD contains only 4.5 GB material and that is peanuts for even old fashioned HDD's or modern SSD's. If you worry about disk space, get an extra disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going to Matroska will probably split the audio where there's a missing frame.  Most MKV files I've seen do have VFR (Video game previews from japan, anime, etc).  "It's a delivery format'... ...Right... ...Tell yourself whatever you want, I prefer to think of it as a Format, not something the fed-ex guy drops at my door; it prevents misunderstandings.  MKV files will typically take on the frame rate they are given, and lock some of the audio to the video by millisecond or audio sample, rather than by frame.  What this means is that you will get an MP4 where part of the audio is broken, sped up, or slowed due to the originating VFR.  If you are a cartoonist or a 3dgame creator, MKV can be great, as vfr allows you to simply remove excess data, and make smaller files with better quality. As long as you are careful about your effects, you should be able to use it just fine.  If you intend to deliver the same quality, in an MP4, from a DVD, start with something DVD compatible (VOB are compressed, even if not much).  I'd try mpeg Streamclip on mac, or anydvdhd on win.  Rip from DVD to an mpeg format, not great compression, but you can set the quality high, and then compress it back down with another step, while turning on the Frame-blending in AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a computer geek and I speak plain English, so if this is confusing to anyone I apologize. I work on a Mac mini and absolutely hate workarounds and spending time solving problems created by programming idiots, so here goes...

First off, you don't need any Handbrake bullshit, any other third-party software bullshit, or some programming nerd blowing smoke up your ass. When I plug in my GoPro Hero+ to upload video they go directly into the Photos app -- when of Satan's true evils -- but there you are. Once a clip is there I export it by selecting..."Export > Export Unmodified Original." Create a folder for your export and dump it there. In PremierePro -- Satan's other masterpiece -- go to your Project panel and Import the file you just exported.

That's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines