• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Popping in CC 2015?

Engaged ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing audio "popping" in CC 2015 when playing back a timeline?  Happens at random times.  If I stop playing and restart over the area that had a pop, it is no longer there.  There is no popping on the source audio and this problem did not exist in CC 2014.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Hi BSBeamer, and others on the thread,

Is anyone else experiencing audio "popping" in CC 2015 when playing back a timeline?  Happens at random times.  If I stop playing and restart over the area that had a pop, it is no longer there.  There is no popping on the source audio and this problem did not exist in CC 2014.

Yes, I'm seeing this here on the forum and on social networks. I'll flag the issue and get a bug written up. You can do the same here: http://adobe.ly/ReportBug

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 153 Replies 153
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sasha are you running Windows?  If you are please say so they know it's happening in Windows as well.

Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I am one of those running the latest Mac OS, the latest Adobe CC, all the latest, but audio's still popping,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old post - but I just had the same issue. It turned out to be a weak/problematic USB connection from my external audio (Focusrite Scarlet 6i6). I was running it through a hub. I ran it direct and problem of audio popping went away. I erroneously thought it was being baked into my outputs too, as I heard it on the MP4 files when played back, even over Vimeo. Alas, it was the workstation audio playback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its 2018 and they still have not fixed this issue. Unbelievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines