Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio remix tool

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! 

I used the remix tool in premiere pro to make my Audio shorter but it's not that good i mean it could work for lots of Audio but not with this audio does anyone know how fix that weird bass sound that it makes when i remix it ? image0.jpeg

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

It's not going to 'nail it' first time every time. Sometimes you need to redo it a couple times. Each time, it will be a bit different than the last. Also, setting a specific time a little longer with the idea of doing a fade out can give an alternative 'take'.

About 30% of the time, I'm fine with the first go. Most of the time it takes two to four 'takes'. But as fast as it works, that's still what ... 2-3 minutes to rebuild the music track? One of my favorite automations in Pr.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not going to 'nail it' first time every time. Sometimes you need to redo it a couple times. Each time, it will be a bit different than the last. Also, setting a specific time a little longer with the idea of doing a fade out can give an alternative 'take'.

About 30% of the time, I'm fine with the first go. Most of the time it takes two to four 'takes'. But as fast as it works, that's still what ... 2-3 minutes to rebuild the music track? One of my favorite automations in Pr.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Neil, i tried it more than 4 times and now it sounds better thank you so much. 

have a good day/night.

Aria 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines