• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio/Video Language Tags

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to encode a single video with multiple tracks of different languages so that they are selectable within Media Player? (I need English, Arabic)  or just a single track named as ARABIC or any other language cz all the tracks premiere can export are named as English.

I basically want to change the Language metadata of a Video and Audio file. Please Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cut the part of the clip you want repeated and place duplicates of it next in the timeline beside each other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe this will be possible using Adobe tools alone.  You'd need to export the different language tracks as .wav files and use a third party tool to mux them all into one video file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know any software to mux these files ? i want QT H264 or Prores 422 proxy in ARABIC language

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I don't.  I've never had to do this kind of thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, was commenting late night on questions I got a few mixed up. I believe you can use the metadata tab in Adobe Audition to achieve this. Not too sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines