Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner guide

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all 

I want to buy Adobe Premiere, but I see if I want full freedom I must pay 60+€ monthly!! 

As a absolute beginner I want to give it try but I am beginner I never had before doing anything similar. And DaVinci is horror for my PC.

Please if you have any suggestions write it here so I can decide what is best option for me, with your help :). 

Thank you all 🙂 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get a 7 day free trial of Premiere, and Resolve offers a free version which doesn't expire, but has some limitations.

Check the hardware requirements for both to see if your system is up to spec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seven days is nothing. Neither you can learn something and as beginner you can't learn almost nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, it's not long enough to learn the program, but it is long enough to see if it runs well on your system, and to give you an idea of how big a job it will be for you to learn. Then you can decide if it's worth the time and money.

Alternatively, you can pay month by month for Premiere, but it's more expensive that way.

What is it that makes Resolve "a horror" for you?

Of course, there are other video editors out there, for example Pinnacle Studio. I have no experience with it, but it's pretty inexpensive, and they seem to offer a 15 free trial. You could check that out and see if it meets your needs.

I'm on a Mac, so I can't say much about PC only apps.

Just about any video editor is going to have a fairly steep learning curve...it's just not that easy a thing to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines