• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best updatable Insta template for a client?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to create a branded post, with a masked video as part of it, for a client. The text has to be editable for them and they have Adobe CC. What do people use for this? Premiere Pro? Something simpler? I thought Adobe Express would work but weirdly it seems that you can't add a video to an Insta story post in there?! Any ideas welcome, before I disappear down the rabbit hole. Cheers Jamie

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there.

Yes it doesnt seem possible yet to add video to your instagram story in Adobe Express... so Premiere would probably be your best bet for. template. You could even create a Motion Graphics Template wtih your video...... but either the way the problem would then be..... are you clients willing to learn Premiere to make the changes? My guess is that they will still need to hire you to make those changes and export again.

Cheers,
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - he's not your average client, knows his way around CC so I think it'll be fine. Just swapping out copy and exporting essentially. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, in that case you can just use Premiere ---- or you can have him import or update a Photoshop file to be placed on top of your video!

Hope it works out!

Cheers,
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for the record I set it up in Photoshop which worked perfectly, until it came to the rendering part which took a ridiculous amount of time considering how simple my animation was. So, I moved it all to AE and now everything is sweet and the client is happy - he just needs a little tutorial on the rendering part. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it all worked out and your client is happy! Phew! ha

Cheers,
mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines