• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BETTER 3D EFFECT

Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a windows equivalent to Andys better 3D. Its a great plug in for the Mac Premiere and a great replacement for basic 3d. At this point I cant believe we need to still ask for this. Maybe Adobe could Andy a mill and he could delope it for them

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about After Effects, it does 3d really well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shouldnt have to round trip for such a basic thing. Andy's 3d works great on my Mac but at work I;m on a PC and I cant find a 3d plugin for windows . It's just sad Adobe hasn't upgraded the Basic 3d effect , it probably 20 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood.

You can though do those things in AE and then export a ProRes or such file and use that in PP, It eliminates the round trip. Otherwise, you can Render and Replace and both methods leave PP without having to process the file each time you go over it in the sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines