• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder werden nur schwarz angezeigt

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn ich Bilder von meinem iPhone 13 Pro in Premiere Pro in die Timeline einfügen möchte, ergibt sich folgender Fehler:

Die Bilder sind in der timeline sichtbar, beim scrubben über die Timeline kann ich die Bilder in der Vorschau auch sehen. Wenn ich aber den Abspielkopf über dem Clip stehen lasse und nicht bewege, dann sehe ich in der Vorschau nur schwarz. Auch wenn ich das Video exportiere, ist an den Stellen wo die Fotos sind, nur schwarz zu sehen.

Das ist nur bei einigen Bildern so und nicht bei allen. Ich kann keine Regelmäßigkeit erkennen.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What resolution are these stills?

Open them in Photoshop and save to png or jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer. The resolution is 2316 × 3088

I noticed that the problem only happens with the shots from the inside camera.

The problem occurs also in jpg and png. I solved it now with changing the resolution. It seems that premiere pro cant manage this exact resolution. If I change it just to 2315 x 3087 the picture is normal in premiere. Maybe it can be fixed in the next updates? Premiere pro has a problem only with this resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines