Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank startup window

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybody,

I have a silly question, but... how reset adobe premiere pro startup window, because mine is gone. I mean I can’t see my previous projects and other things... Any ideas how to bring it back ..? 
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 12.29.02.png

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit Premiere Pro and then open it again. See if that helps. If not get back to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I've done that a dozen times... Nothing helps. Also, I’ve noticed that when I open photo with the right click and choose photoshop, it opens it, BUT if I want to create new file it's... Oh, now somehow it worked  😮 
Yeah, so I did the "uninstall photoshop" thing, and install it again. But now there's some new issues... I can’t use"save as" function, if I want to save as psd or in other formats. 
Can you help me now..?

P.S home screen didn’t came back... Still when I startup photoshop, all I see is that blank page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines