• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blu-ray Error: "device error", Code "3", Note: "CreateStcSequence: Fail to write M25 File.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error message about 11gb into burning a 22gb Blu-ray. "Blu-ray Error: "device error", Code "3", Note: "CreateStcSequence: Fail to write M25 File." I have tried just about everything from running as administrator, starting a new project and changing the disc too. I am using CS6 and going crazy... any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

It worked for me! I built my project to a blu-ray image, then burnt a disc from the image with no issues. Maybe that is what you need to try then too!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Blu-ray Image.  I successfully burned a Blu-ray disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe encore 6 created in 2012 . Bedr to use mp2 blueray in media browser it will work saves a lot of headaches 

Hi,

First try to create Bly Ray Image Under option 'Output" Select BluRay Image, and also select the destination to create Image and click on Build, It will create a BluRay Image with extension of .iso. Now to burn BluRay Disc, you need to Select BluRay Disc under 'Output' Option and Below under 'Source' Option select BluRay Image instead of current project and Select the destination where you have put .iso Image, Then click on Build and it will burn BluRay disc.

In simple , First create an Image then Burn that image to BluRay .

I hope, it will help you.

Thanks

By @rs_sekhon

Hi,

First try to create Bly Ray Image Under option 'Output" Select BluRay Image, and also select the destination to create Image and click on Build, It will create a BluRay Image with extension of .iso. Now to burn BluRay Disc, you need to Select BluRay Disc under 'Output' Option and Below under 'Source' Option select BluRay Image instead of current project and Select the destination where you have put .iso Image, Then click on Build and it will burn BluRay disc.

Thanks

By @rs_sekhon

Hi,

Thanks

By @rs_sekhon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Blu-ray Image.  I successfully burned a Blu-ray disk.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to all who posted the error as well as the solution.  For ENCORE, (CS 6 for me) creating an IMAGE first, then the Blu-ray disc does indeed work.

I also have NERO 12 which does burn the Blu-ray disc without doing the image first.

My newly purchased Samsung Blu-ray Writer (SE-506) will now live to see another day after all... I will look at Sony and others as an alternative authoring choice.

Regards,

Rich in Cleveland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saludos. despues de trabajar con la suite de adobe sc5 nunca me marco error ahora con la sc6 me marca este error "Blu-ray Error: "device error", Code "3","CreateStcSequence: Fail to write M25 File. alguien que ,mepueda ayudar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si Omars9460976  yo tambien tenia el mismo problema y ya encontre la solucion tienes que hacer primero una copia imagen de blu-ray y luego que tengas la copia imagen, le apretas con el botton derecho a tu imagen y te dara la opcion de quemarlo, luego lo quemas y te saldra muy bien. buena suerte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola yo tengo el mismo problema para quemar un blu ray .me sale el mismo codigo de error .yo ya tengo una imagen echa . un izo ,como lo puedo quemar

necesito alguna programa extra o solo mediante encore,por favor dime como hicistestu,me estoy volviendo loco con esto. franzl40403421

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bueno si usaste el Blu-ray Image en Output y ya tienes el Blue-ray Image listo, ahora en Output asegurate que este en Blue-ray Disc Y en la parte de abajo donde dice Source Mas abajo dice Create Using: Cuando hiciste el Blue-Ray Image en Creating Using: estaba en Current Project como ya tienes el Blue-Ray Image ahora lo tienes que cambiar a Create Using: Blue-Ray Image y Listo  Quemarlo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si tienes una duda envíame un mensaje julianrodriguezh18@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I contact Adobe about this and they say they don't have support and are not trained on the subject!?!? Why would you create a program that has issues like this and not have support!!!!!! THIS IS THE REASON I USE OTHER PROGRAMS BESIDES ADOBE!!!!! FIGURE IT OUT ADOBE!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program is end of life. We believe adobe lost the licensing rights for the core of the program. If you want what help we users can provide, start a new thread with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem....

I slowed the BR burn speed from 16x to 8x..

then it burned without error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For info,

You can burn à image file directly from Encore cs6

You choose output; Blu-ray disc

and source: your image file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, running Windows 10 (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803), I got the cursed "error Code 3" even when building an ISO image (I have not used Encore to burn the BLURAY disc in a long time -- Windows 10 does that natively).  I spent some hours yesterday trying to resolve it.  Eventually I tried running Encore in "Windows 7 Compatibility mode".  That resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this! This is an old thread regarding a different Code 3 error. See the note I added here:

Re: "device not ready", Code; "3" Note; "File can not open" I'm considering giving up on encore and ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the issue also. You should use mpg2 blueray. The program can't read h264 blue ray. Problem solved 😌 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use mp2 blueray. In your media encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use mpe blueray in media browser it will work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines