• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG Source Patching Dissapears

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The V1,V2 source patching literally dissapears....I thought it was a "feature" but I need to create a new sequence, then go back to the old sequence where it has dissapeard and then the V1 source patching reappears.

Wont be filing a bugso you can silence this shoddy lack of functional testing, THIS POST is the bug rerport. This stuff must be on the public record.

Premiere Pro 2020 14.0.1 Mac osx latest version, macbook pro. 16 GB ram.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other than you're having some trouble with the Source target settings, I can't tell at all what the problem is.

Neither I nor others seem to be having a problem with this ... so unless you give us more information and hopefully a screen-grab or two added to your reply with the picture icon of the reply box ... "we" can't really give any help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached image....notice how v2 is lined up with v3 and there just is no v5? If I create a new sequence.....and then add a 4th and 5th video track, then go back to this.....it resets to normal....thats the only fix I can find....

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.09.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And clicking on the blank blocks for the clips doesn't help?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

does nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines