• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning DVD without Encore

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I create DVD title menus and burn a DVD of a file created in Adobe Premiere Pro CC without Adobe Encore (as it is no longer available for download)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to have a cs6 license or use a non-adobe program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the latest Mac upgrades, using Encore 6 is not even possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search the net for DVD authoring systems. There are quite some.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DVD Styler for Mac and PC.  This  is a free program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Creative Cloud you should be able to download Encore CS6 from "Previous versions".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Creative Cloud you should be able to download Encore CS6 from "Previous versions".

unfortunately that is no more an option: Changes to Creative Cloud Download Availability | Adobe Blog

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that as pointed out by kglad in post 1, you may be able to accees Encore if you have a perpetual license to a product that includes it (PR CS6, Production Premium CS6, etc). But it is no longer available as part of a cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even tried to fool my new system by my original version Creative Suite Production studio Premium to see if I could have it install Encore DVD.  However, it said that the After Effects and Encore programs are updated programs and I needed a license number for both After Effects & Encore to complete the install.  I don't have those anymore so I'm out of luck.  Something that I found kind of funny though is all of the books still have the plastic wrap on them and never been opened.  Oh well, I'm off to find the next greatest DVD authoring program out there.  I remember I had a free program on my old Dell T7500 Precision workstation but I have since shut that system down and moved onto the newer T5820.

Also, on the new CC, you can no longer install Premiere Pro furhter back that CC 12.1.2.

If you hear of any programs that offer the DVD authoring program (either inside of Adobe or not), please let me know.

Randy Milliron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't install Encore... you install Premiere Pro (CS6 or earlier) and the bundled Encore is also installed

Alternatives to Encore (which I already posted in reply #2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DVD_authoring_software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand that but CS6 is not available anymore through Creative Cloud...PP 12.1.2 is the farthest I can go back.  I've been looking over the list and it's so hard to find something like Encore that had professional looking menus that are fully customizable.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking over the list and it's so hard to find something like Encore that had professional looking menus that are fully customizable.

Take a look at either EasyBD Studio from https://dvd-logic.com or DVD Arhitect from https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/dvd-architect

EasyBD Studio is afaik still alive while DVD Architect is end of life since years back. EasyBD Studio has a hefty price tag, DVD Architect is cheaper but lacks some features such as pop-up menues and the ability to use BD compliant H.264 and limit you to MPEG2 unless you buy Vegas to encode the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cyberlink Power 2Go 13 has a free demo version.  It does not have the ability to import your own backgrounds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, but their full version does do a lot of what you need, and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Cyberlink Power2Go 13, I am able to burn about 25 minutes on a DVD.  It  plays on a DVD/Blu-ray player.  The quality is as good as Blu-ray.  I can create an H.264 file  in Premiere and Power2Go 13 does not reincode the video file.  I select the AVCHD format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet is DVD Lab Pro 2

There is a 30 day trial period.

It requires you to feed it properly formatted elementary streams (DVD MPEG-2).

For Blu-ray you need to spend serious coin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Premiere Elements 2020.1 and it still does not support burning a DVD. Tech solution to burn the ISO file with another program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only window version of Elements 2020 supports dvd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the case. I have the latest Win 10, installed March 6th. Tech support said it was the drive, however it works great with other software.  Tech support would not say what drives work. I purchased a new DVD drive delivered today, same problem.

Not going to try other options.  Will return the software when I receive a RA number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Premiere Elements 2020.1 and it still does not support burning a DVD

Mac or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, Version 1909.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked I my copy of 2020 on windows shows a disk/dvd option under export and share.

Make sure firmware is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not check that as it is a new drive, MFG started 2018. Will look into that in the AM.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution to the dvd problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines