• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I adjust the tracking (letter space) in "caption"?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd imported the .srt file for my video subtitle, and it turned to be a caption item in the project. I'd like to adjust the tracking of the letters but it seemed not worked.

Could I do it in the "Caption" item like we usually do in the "Essential Graphics"? Or can I import the .srt as normal "subtitle" items and adjust the tracking?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captions are always going to be extremely limiting in what you can do, especially if you actually need them to be exported as a sidecar file.

If you edit with them as Open Captions you'll get more control, but I still don't think you can control the tracking. Here is a link to the UserVoice page where you can vote for this. I added a vote as well: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39696625-please-enable-char...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the kindly reply. I got it. 

: )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines