Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change to GPU rendering

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've updated my GPU drivers and now I don't have access GPU playback anymore. I have a Quadro K4000 and a clean install of them didn't change anything. I'm on Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2 on Widndows 8.1. Do you have any recommendations ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which driver is in use? That's an ancient card, but the Keppler cards are supposedly still capable of updating to the 418 or so drivers. And is that only 3GB of vRAM?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please confirm if you meant that the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) is not available as Renderer under File > Project Settings > General. If so, please let us know the NVIDIA GPU driver version installed on your system. We’re here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

sorry for the late reponse didn't have acces to my Pc then. But yeah that's what I meant to say, the Mercury PLayback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) is not available, and I am using the latest Nvidia drivers (425.31) and it's the 3Go model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines