Can't find installed LUTs

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

So I'm trying to install LUTs on premiere and followed the instructions here:

looks-and-luts.html

however, rather than having "Creative" and "Technical" folders, I have Input and Output–which I don't mind... But when I go to Lumetri in Premiere (Creative) I can't find mine, I only see the default ones. Is this naming difference in the folders why I can't find my installed LUTs?

PS: I even tried installing them on both .cube and .look to see if it made any difference. It didn't.

Help.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

If you do not follow the way they are supposed to be installed, you wont find them.

FAQ: Premiere Pro Lumetri Color Custom LUT directo... - Adobe Support Community - 4785911

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your system  doesn't have the folders the app expects try creating them and place the LUTs there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that solved it. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not follow the way they are supposed to be installed, you wont find them.

FAQ: Premiere Pro Lumetri Color Custom LUT directo... - Adobe Support Community - 4785911

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines