• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't I just keep moving one frame at one scroll?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a person who has been working in Adobe Workflow since the days of the CS version.

While working with a mask in Gaussian Blur, with the screen maximized, the mouse scrolls 1 to 3 frames at a time, and the mask path continues to track the object to be masked.

However, if the mouse scrolls more than 4-5 times at a time, 4-5 frames do not move, but they move quickly as if they were scrolling in the previous linear editing days.

The mouse itself seems to have accelerated scrolling applied to the scroll, but the same phenomenon seems to occur with other mouses, but no matter how much I search, there seems to be no related option.

Is there any solution I can try?

I'm working with Windows Device (win 10 build 21H2)

CC 2023,

MX vertical / G102 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you looked in your windows mouse settings? Is there an settings in there related to scroll speed, these may apply across all mice (which may explain if you seeing an issue across multiple devices).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines