• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import videos

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premiere for months now with no problem. This morning I started a new project and it won't import videos. When I click on import videos nothing happens. I found a work around by uploading vid to premiere rush first and then opening video while in premiere pro. Has anyone else had this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Media Browser for importing files in Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried importing from media browser. When I use media browser, it allows me to search for a file but when I click on the file to import nothing happens. So strange, as I have not had any issues before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try restarting you machine and rename Adobe folder to old_Adobe in Documents folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines