• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't locate previous versions of adobe apps on my Mac

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a fan of the newest Premiere release, and was looking to go back to 24.5.  On my Adobe Cloud update manager, I have de-selected the "Remove Previous Versions" options, thinking this will keep the prior installed version on my system.  However, this function does not seem to be working as I cannot see a previous version on my Macbook hard drive anywhere.  I don't want to simply install an older version from the Adobe Cloud b/c it tells me my 24.5 will be removed along with all the settings - which I have spent time building.  Just wondering if anyone else is missing prior versions even when the option to remove is not selected.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing 24.5 it will remove 24.4 etc but it wont remove 2023. That is what is means when checking dont remove older versions.

You can have but one version from 2024 and one version of 2023 installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sytsten Restore might work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One can still download all 2024 and 2023 versions from de desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines