• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Resize Content inside Panel

Participant ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like an idiot but then I realize Premiere has insane bugs in it. Sometimes a panel looks like this and I can't resize the content inside. I try dragging the blue lines and nothing happens. Am I holding it wrong?

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 2.28.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Sorry for the tight crop but I'm not sure how getting an entire screen would really matter. This grab is from when I eventually undocked the Project panel out of the entire workspace and tried to adjust it independently. This really makes no sense to me.

I normally have 2 monitors connected but not intermittently.

Eventually I flipped through different workspace presets and it went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is one solution but that doesn't solve the actual question. Is this a bug????? Adobe!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KeithHopkin​: It would help if we could see your whole screen/workspace rather than this tight crop so we can see which workspace you're referring to and how the Project panel is situated in the overall arrangement. Also, there are various factors that can affect workspace layouts:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the tight crop but I'm not sure how getting an entire screen would really matter. This grab is from when I eventually undocked the Project panel out of the entire workspace and tried to adjust it independently. This really makes no sense to me.

I normally have 2 monitors connected but not intermittently.

Eventually I flipped through different workspace presets and it went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines