• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2020 SUPER LAGGY

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do work in premiere 2020 and its super laggy i cant even edit a video because it was so laggy, is anyone else having these issues?!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Sam,

I had previously warned other users about mismatching the relative performance of the GPU with regards to that of the CPU. Many of the users that I responded to - and I am currently guilty of that myself - combined a relatively powerful CPU with a relative weakling of a GPU. Your system is clearly the opposite: That GPU is clearly overqualified for the CPU that you're using. Premiere Pro really works best when the relative performances of both the CPU and the GPU are closely matched. Howeve

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread has become a catch all one where every single person with performance problems merely piles onto the OP's post. Please, first check system requirements, then, create your own post with full system specs. This thread is now locked.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines