• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy/laggy playback (tried EVERYTHING!)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an editor for Halo montages and have recently updated my graphics driver for the studio version, for nvidia and I'm suddenly experiencing lag on playback. I could swear I've tried everything: cache, audio digital input, placing appropriate framerates on sequence settings, proxies, etc. I've tried every youtube video and still nothing. I'm so confused please someone help me 😞

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone might have some more suggestions on what could be the issue but they are always going to ask first what your version of software, driver etc are and what kind of video you're editing fps/size etc. It'll help. Most commonly it's an issue that your PC can't handle what you're editing due to it's frame size or rate. Tried proxies?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorrry nevermind, I just downloaded Handbrake and its helping out with the framerate issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines