• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy Video and Can't Export It

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(1) Certain videos that I import are choppy and jumpy when they get into Premiere. (2) I can't export these, I get an error message (see). The error code is 1610153867.

I spent a couple of hours on the phone yesterday with Adobe support and we worked through a lot of items. We thought, on two separate occasions, that we had solved the problem. For example, we found a corrupted media cache file. But this morning the problem is still there.

I'm very happy to pay someone if they can get on the phone with me and help me work through this. Is it OK to put in my phone number here? I'll gladly do that if it's OK, I'll wait to hear on that.

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 9.31.28 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera are these shot with, and what is the format/codec they're in?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the video from a client in Australia. I don't have the details but could get them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of a (mov?) clip in MediaInfo and post that here on the forum in Treeview.

Better yet can you upload a short clip?

Dont export to H.264 1440x1080 interlaced but rather 1920x1080 progressive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried exporting the videos to another format, like an .mp4, using Adobe Media Encoder first and then importing into Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried that. Trying to figure out how to do that.

Does anyone know of a good phone support company or person that is open on weekends?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try and answer post 4 first before you go and convert.

MediaInfo Mac

Also post your computere specs. as specific as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines