Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contour shuttleproV2 not working on AP

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all Adobe programs

I have the ContourShuttleProV2 and I've never had any problems setting up and programming these until windows 11. After I installed Windows 11 on 1 PC, I can't get the shuttle to work in Adobe(all programs). The shuttle works in quick time player, microsoft edge and other applications. I can install the shuttle but programming (giving the buttons a different function) does not work. I've been working with the shuttle company for weeks, but they can't get the shuttle going in AP either. Can you help me please?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure there is only one entry marked Adobe Premiere, delete all the others to make Premiere have the focus.

Contour shuttle.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jaccojac_0-1672651996971.png

Hello Richard ,

If I have made the choice for Adobe premiere under options, the Apply button remains gray. So I can't activate it

Regards Jac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Premiere running what has the contour shuttle focus?

contour focus.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jaccojac_0-1672663005824.png

I now also see that explore.exe has the focus and this does not change!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you double click on a Project file in Wnidows Explorer does Premiere open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Richard,

Yes 

I can open any program from explorer
Jac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reinstalling the Contour Shuttle software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Richard,

i tried with the software v 2.13.3 and 2.13.4 but it doesn't work on both versions
Regards Jac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would check in Control Panel that prproj files are correctly associated with Premiere.

prproj.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jaccojac_0-1672833440948.png

On the left side my check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot is too small to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot 2.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this screenshot better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thanks for that. I'm affraid I don't know why it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no solution to my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I've found that after a fresh install it works, but then at some point the mini icon in the tray disappears (they little icon that shows you what has the "focus" and a drop down to open the editor). When I open the shuttle config software everything is non-responsive. Obviously this isn't an Adobe issue, but I'd love to get a fix to this! Editing in After Effects and Audition and Premiere is sooo much easier with the Shuttle. The only other option are very expensive DAW controllers. I'm tempted to go back to Windows 10 just because of this one issue. If I figure out a fix, I'll try to come back here and post it but if anyone else has some ideas to share I'd appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I found my issue. The shuttlehelper.exe was disabled in the startup apps. (Ctl+Alt+Del > Startup apps) See screenshot. Now, that would explain why it works after a fresh install, but I wonder if something is disabling this app because I never remember disabling this and it seemed to have disabled itself automatically somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines