• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Premiere Movie to a DVD without Encore

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2014 Mar 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished my movie and cannot seem to find a way to get this burned successfully to a DVD.  Encore did not download with my month purchase of premiere pro cc and when I open the creative cloud there is not additional options to download encore.  I have tried exporting the media to a MPEG-2 DVD file however, windows media player cannot seem to open that file and I have not been able to successfully burn it to a disc.  I just want to burn my movie to a DVD to play on the television - please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PPro/Encore tutorial list in message #3 http://forums.adobe.com/message/2276578 may also help, with more help in message #5 (including installing and using EncoreCS6 with PProCC)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read the vast majority of the tutorials and they all say that in adobe creative cloud you find your premiere app and right beneath it click on "more information" to install encore.  In my creative cloud underneath of the premiere app it says "view tutorials" and does not give the option to select "more information."  This is why I cannot seem to get encore to use in coordination with PProCC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install CS6 programs using the Cloud http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1423732?tstart=0 has more information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way is to go to

https://creative.adobe.com/products/premiere

and click on the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 in the dropdown shown in the attached image.

Then use the upper right link to download PrPro CS6, which should include Encore.

Premiere Pro CS6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for the advice - the links to download Premiere Pro CS6 worked however, now I am stuck with the reality that the hours upon hours of work completed in the creative cloud version cannot be opened with CS6.  It sounds like I have to start over?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export your finished video as MPEG2-DVD and import those files into Encore for authoring

The tutorial links I provided in reply #1 have more information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what I needed!  Again, thank you so much for walking me through this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the bottom of page 5 at the link I provided and watch the video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you can't load the DVD files from PP CC into Encore and burn out a DVD?  Did you export your DVD files via PP (or Adobe Media Encoder through PP)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines