• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy & Past 24.3

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window 11 - Pro user  15 yrs - After updating to 24.3 build 59 I cannot copy and paste multiple clips within the same timeline. I will copy a single item, not multiple. Open PP 2023 - No problems. Any suggestions ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Digital Spirit Media,
We're sorry to hear about this. Could you please confirm if this is happening with any specific project or all the projects?

Note: Moved the thread to the Discussions tab to continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a targeting issue, is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also Adobe added more Paste options not long ago, not sure if this would affect it.

MyerPj_0-1713988333434.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be it. I recently discovered that CTRL/CMD+V was set to Paste To Same Track, eventhough I was specifically targeting V5 for adding b-roll on the timeline...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Digital Spirit Media,

I am not seeing a problem copy/pasting multiple timeline items in 24.3 on Win 10. I can copy a group of items or shift+click items that are not together. A screenshot might help.

I suggest answering the 2 questions below: "Could you please confirm if this is happening with any specific project or all the projects?" and "It's not a targeting issue, is it?"

I can't find a way to NOT paste (e.g. turn off all track targeting, lock tracks etc). They may paste in the wrong tracks, but it does copy and paste.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines