• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes when horizontal slider gets too close to bottom

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I slide my horizontal slider down when I'm zoomed in at 200% (using a mask and pen tool) the playback goes black. I have to close and reopen to get the picture back and it reverts my work to when i last saved. I tried a fix from 2017 when someone clicked their editing panel the playback went black and they just had to reset the workspaces but I'm new to premiere and not sure how to fix it or what other steps to take.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,

Chiona

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Hey!

I couldn't find my way back to the forums for some reason but just saw this. I think it was Nvidia's firmware update to the 2080 cards that caused my issue. I just reverted to premiere pro 2018 and it seemed to work better but I still had the same issue. The GPUs were updated a few days ago and I just checked I'm not having that issue anymore! Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DragonRiderC,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try to reset the workspace for Premiere Pro and check if it's helping.

FAQ: How to fix workspace related issues in Premiere Pro?

If you are still facing any issues with preview or playback, please try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then check if it's working properly.

FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I couldn't find my way back to the forums for some reason but just saw this. I think it was Nvidia's firmware update to the 2080 cards that caused my issue. I just reverted to premiere pro 2018 and it seemed to work better but I still had the same issue. The GPUs were updated a few days ago and I just checked I'm not having that issue anymore! Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I slide my horizontal slider down

Huh?  Horizontal sliders go left and right, not up and down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‍:male_sign: I meant the verticle slider have not been sleeping well recently  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines