• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cuál es proxy más optimo para trabajar en Premiere Pro para montar un película de 60 minutos?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, 

Voy a montar un documental de 60 minutos de duración rodado en 4k. Tengo dudas sobre cuál es tipo de proxy más optimo para motar de manera fluida en mi Mack book pro m1 Max.

Yo hice los proxies en H264 pero creo que a la hora de montar me va a dar problemas de reproducción.

Muchas Gracias

Marian

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would advise against using H264 for proxies, as it's a highly compressed codec and takes a load on the CPU/GPU to de-compress and play smoothly. I suggest using Premiere's built-in ProRes Medium Resolution Proxy, or the High one if you have enough space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!
The prores proxy gives me two options: one quicktime and one .mxf. Which do you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm honestly not sure what difference would it make, I use Quicktime myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines