• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting mask bezier points causes crash

Explorer ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New problem I've encountered. When adjusting mask in Premiere, sometimes trying to move the mask bezier points causes them to duplicate, and then deleting those duplicates causes Premiere to crash. So you end up with a pile of mask points on top of each other than you can't delete. Have tried deleting the cache, resetting preferences, and making a copy of what I'm trying to edit. Really don't want to start drawing this mask again for a bug that may spring up again. Also when trying to group select them for movement, it assumes you want to adjust the curve handles rather than move the group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi willT,

Sorry about the poor experience. With which version of Premiere Pro are you experiencing this issue? Also, does this happen with any specific project or with all the projects?

Note: Moved to the Discussions tab to continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sumeet, 

This happened with the latest version, I updated to 24.4.1 to hope it would fix the problem but unfortunately not. It's happening with a specific project, as it's quite a circumstance specific bug I haven't been able to test if the same thing happens in other projects. Is there another way to delete bezier points without using the pen tool? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines