• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dragging mp4 files to my timeline sometimes includes audio, othertimes not.

Engaged ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed over the years that sometimes when I drag mp4 files to my timeline that sometimes there is no audio there, even though there is audio in the mp4 file. 95% of the time I'm  bring in content I recorded with OBS that definitely has both.

Is there something special I can if I specifically don't want audio when I drag a file in? That is, the file has audio, but I only want the video to be on the timeine. What I do now is I drag it in, unlink it, then delete the audio.  The odd thing is that sometimes happens on it's own and I'm wondering if I can make that happen when I want it to

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I get it. I just need to clock on the "A1" so it's not highlighted, then my audio will not arrive on my timeline.

peterkellner1_0-1673746854921.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines