• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edited video won't download to phone

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a video (1080x1920) in premiere 2022, except it plays perfectly fine on my mac and when I airdrop it to another mac. Except when I airdrop it to an iPhone, it won't download. I have also tried saving it to my google drive and downloading it to my phone, in my drive it looks good except it won't properly download to my phone.

What can I do to have the video on my phone? I want to post it to instagram as a reel

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported it as a H.264

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, stephaniescc,

Did you try one of the presets? If so, which one?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact problem also. Weird thing is, it used to work. Suddenly this past week it doesn't. There wasn't an app update and I haven't changed anything in the export settings. 1080x1920, match source medium bitrate. H.264 mp4. Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, jampff,

Have you updated any of the phone's software? Sometimes that can cause problems. How about the phone itself? Does it have enough storage? Have you tried a different preset? Sorry to suggest such things. I can't think of why else this might happen. I hope we can help you find a solution soon.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If AirDrop isn't working as expected, try transfering it via iCloud Drive instead.

In the Finder, choose Go > iCloud Drive (shift commad i).  You could create a folder called "for Instagram" and place the movie file there.

Give it time to sync and then open the clip in the Files app.  It may only show as a thumbnail with the download icon in the upper right.  If so, download the clip and then open it.  Use the Share icon to "Save Video".  You should then be able to use the plus button in Instragram to upload the clip.

While I haven't tried this, using Developer Mode in Safari should allow you to upload from your Mac:  
Post an Instagram Story from a Mac in 30 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46EvqWQ-fDk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in such casesm I save it on the file folder on iphone, then i save back to photo gallary 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and no matter how I try to download it it either loads and never actually downloads or say it cant download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate