Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effect plugins not working on Nvidia GTX 1080

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask the question.

I have just noticed that the effect plugins I developed (with AE SDK) are not working on a Windows 10 CUDA Gtx 1080 GPU. When i apply the plugin on the sequence, it first appears a dark curtain (see enclosed picture before and after plugin application) and the effect doesn't work at all. I know that this graphic card is not on the list of supported ones (Premiere Pro System Requirements for Mac OS and Windows ) but i'd like to know if this problem is really linked to the graphic card or something I may have missed. Up to know those plugins have worked fine on most AMD and Nvidia graphic cards.

Thx!

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 09.18.37.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 09.19.01.png

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jérôme,

I personally am not aware of specific bugs with this graphics card.  If you switch the Renderer to Software Only, does the effect work fine?

How does the SDK ProcAmp sample work on that GPU?

Zac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zac,

In CPU the effect works fine, and SDK ProcAmp works fine in GPU... It's a good start to find the problem.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines