Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effekt erfordert GPU-Beschleunigung obwohl GPU aktiv ist

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich nutze Premiere Pro CC 2018 (aktuellstes Update) und bei einigen Effekten erscheint der Satz "Effekt erfordert GPU-Beschleunigung". In den Projekteinstellungen ist wahlweise "Mercury Playback Enginge - CPU-Beschleunigung (OpenCL)" oder "Mercury Playback Enginge - CPU-Beschleunigung (Cuda)" eingestellt. Als Grafikkarte nutze ich die GeForce GTX 1050, welche auch auf dem aktuellsten Stand ist. In der Nutzungsübersicht wird auch angezeigt, dass Premiere auf der GPU ausgeführt wird - sogar gleich zwei Mal.

Dennoch erhalte ich diese Fehlermeldung und beim Rendern ist selbige auch im fertigen Film zu sehen.

Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen? Für jeden Hinweis bin ich dankbar.

Viele Grüße
Benny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make intermediate files of the denoiser and magic bullet then add chromatic aberration or v.s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same issue although I'm using an iMac Pro (2017) with an onboard Radeon Pro Vegas 56 (8 GB). I read all the comments and tried to find the effect which might cause this problem. Unfortunately, I copied effects and had them applied twice on a clip. After disabling the double effects it works fine again. Maybe you could try to check the filters? It was chromatic aberration in my project ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich hatte das selbe Problem bei Einstellungsebenen. Der Fehler tritt aber nur auf, wenn die Einstellungsebene mit den Effekten, die erste in der Reihenfolge ist. Ich habe einfach eine Einstellungsebene darüber gelegt und es lief. Es ist zwar mehr ein Workaround als eine Lösung, aber immerhin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bei mir tritt der Fehler auf, sobald die Effektebene auf der obersten Spur ist. Darunter liegen 2 Einstellungsebenen mit Effekten (Grading, Scharfzeichner usw.) 

Lösung: Sobald die Einstellungsebenen in der Timeline oberhalb der "problematischen" Effektebenen (in dem Fall Übergänge) liegen, ist die Fehlermeldung weg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also bei mir war das VR: Digitale störung. Als der Effekt weg war ging es. Leider habe ich ihn jetzt auch nicht mehr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, ich habe genau dasselbe Porblem. Habe den VR:Leuchten-Effekt angewendet, während auf einer darüberliegenden Einstellungsebene den Effekt "unscharf maskieren" abgewendet ist. Auf wenn ich die Sequenz verschachtle, kommt die Fehlermeldung "Dieser Effekt benötigt GPU-Beschleunigung". Hat jemand mittlerweile eine Lösung dafür?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried nesting the clip after applying the first effect? Then applying the second one ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selbes Problem ..
Obwohl es ein sehr unspektakuläres Videoprojekt ist, bekomme ich diese Meldung. (zb bei Rauschen entfehrnen, unscharf maskieren und warpstabilizer)

2021 Macbook Pro 16" mit M1 Pro..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hat jemand dazu eine Lösung? Bei mir kommt es auch vor obwohl alles eingestellt ist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, its for me the same issue:

• CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K @ 3.00 GHz
  • RAM: 64.0 GB
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
  • Operating System: Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2
  • Premiere Pro Version: 24.2.1 (Build 2)

The issue arises when attempting to use the "Page Turn" video transition effect. Despite having CUDA driver acceleration enabled within the project settings, Premiere Pro displays an error indicating that "GPU Acceleration is required for the Page Turn effect." This error occurs even though the necessary GPU acceleration (CUDA) is already active, which suggests there might be a glitch in recognizing the GPU's capabilities or a misconfiguration.

Here are the steps I have taken in an attempt to resolve the issue:

1. Ensured that the latest drivers for my NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 are installed.
  2. Verified that CUDA acceleration is selected and active in the project settings.
  3. Restarted Premiere Pro and my computer to ensure all settings are correctly applied.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists, preventing me from utilizing the Page Turn effect as intended.

I am seeking guidance on how to resolve this issue or any workaround that may be available.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What other effects do you have applied to that media?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None. I changed to another transition "VR: light leaks" which worked. Looks like a bug with the other transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently, that message is often given when there's an issue with processor order due to GPU/CPU whatevers. So if you change the order so any VR effects are processed first, that apparently often fixes this.

Or ... set some effects, nest the clip, apply the other one.

So doing the above might also work with the Page Turn transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines