Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore CS6 Library Files Missing

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have beat my head on this for 2 days now.  The Encore CS6 library (template) files seem nowhere to be found anywhere on Adobe's or on the web period.  Is there anyone who could help me with this.  Perhaps someone has a functioning Encore CS6 with Library and could possibly share the files somehow.  Adobe support has been useless.  They will give me links to download the Encore CS6 software but not the Library files to go with the software....seems really dumb.  The website has support pages concerning this topic but all the links for the supposed fix are all broken.

Thanks in advance for your help.  

Best,

Todd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Yes, I can confirm that most of the pages that might be useful for getting the Encore library are not working. But this one started a download, so try it:

https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_en-US.zip

It is the full Encore library, download size 2.67GB, so it may take some time. It will  uncompress to 3.67GB.

These files have never required use of a serial number, so they are in a bit of a no man's land in the age of downloads having changed.

The first file

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once those files are downloaded, where do I install/save them to? What folder in the Adobe Encore CS6 folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default is the Library folder. The various categories have their own subfolders, so encore main folder/Library/General etc.

You can also change the location in Encore preferences.

This should make sense once you extract the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information; however, I could not find the Library folder in Encore. What am I missing here? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

toe2thaknee, the link is still working. It redirects from the forum page, and since the forums are now on a new server, I wonder if that caused a problem. It worked for me.

I also tested copying the actual text as it appears (i.e. the plain url without the redirect), and that started the download also.

Reply to this thread using the main blue Reply button at the top; in the new forum, so far, if you use the Reply to the right of an individual post, it does not label the email notification as part of this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying to download it a number of times, I was finally able to get a good connection... My mistake, it's probably  my isp.

I had to burn an old dvd for a client, and panicked when none of the library files were there for making a menu.. and for some reason none of my old project files would load. Nevertheless, this link saved the day. THANK YOU!!!

I'm not fully sure what you mean't about which reply button to press, hopefully i'm doing this right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got it. Congrats on getting the downloads, and thanks for reporting back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The library does not exist until you add it. On my phone right now. I'll try to post an image later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see on the left where the Library folder goes, with the library category folders underneath:

EN CS6 Library Folder Structure.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Here is where mine ended up when I extracted to the Encore folder. Is this the correct location? It does not look like yours, but might be the OS? Much appreciated.

Capture (Medium).jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zip extracts whereever you tell it. You must move it. But you were very close!

The path should be:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Encore CS6\Library

So you just need to move the library directory (and with the the subdirectories) to Adobe Encore CS6.

Then the Encore default preference for that location will see them.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Stan ,

Will try and install it and hope it is ok.

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Stan It is great to be pointed in the right direction 

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the support. This has worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stan Jones, this is a very useful post! I was looking for this library. Except for the Library folder, should I move to Encore folder and the other folders included in the zip (main, Styles, support and Template)? Thank you in advance for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doublev,

I won't be able to look at this till later.

I believe that some things, styles?, will work as you suggest, as long as you put themin the right place.

Parts of the whole library (other than "library") were meant to be installed with an installer, but I'll try to take a look later.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is March 2020 and I am looking for the Cs6 Funcitonal Content. Please stan if you can give me a dropbox link to download it would be great. I am on a mac. Thanks for your help in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link I provided in this thread is working.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I am also having trouble finding the content for Encore. I only get a list of more apps from the above link, it forwards to here https://community.adobe.com/

... What am I dong wrong please.

Many thanks

Aus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sdfsfg.jpg

My premiere pro CS6 can't recognize these presets. 

I manually created ' Adobe / Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 / Templates ' and then copied the files that I downloaded from here.

So, my premiere pro does show the folders but can't recognize the actual contents.

I want to have the presets like this person below. (this below screenshot is from youtube)

sgfe.jpg

I copied all those files in 'Adobe Encore CS6' folder as well. Manually creating "Library" folder and then putting all those.

Still does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got those templat too, myriad thanks from me, jones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to the zip file in the correct answer in this thread has been modified by the forum to use %2F type code for slash marks and the colon, and does not work. I pasted the original link and it is okay so far. The download does appear to be working.... Posting...

https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_en-US.zip

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan,

The latest link you provided is working - I am DL'ding now. Hoping for the best...

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan,

That link is for CS6 - will it all work with CS5?

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CS5/CS6 libraries were, I think, the same. In any event, the CS6 library will work with CS5.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anybody needs to download the german version, use:

https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_de-DE.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines