• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

END CREDITS NOT RENDERING

Contributor ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem half a year ago with essential and now also with Legacy titles that I'm using, it rendered once but then it stopped rendering. I'm using the first version of Premiere Pro 2019 on my windows 10. The render works for video clips but not for the basic end text credit roll with just basic default text. The render timeline bar stays yellow above the credits because it does not render the end credits  ? ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a problem with playback? Most of my sequences show yellow bar most of the time ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark and In and Out point for the area that is yellow, then go to  the menu Sequence > Render In to Out.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if you do render in to out please be careful to clear those points so you don’t accidentally build a movie of the area between your in and out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi julianm44443758,

The color of the Render bar is just an indication of the system's processing capability and whether the system will be able to play the frames in real-time. On a fast computer, the section showing yellow render bar may process the frames in real-time without the need of any rendering and on a slower computer, the section corresponding to yellow render bar may drop frames while playing back.

In your case, if the system is able to play the frames for that credit section without rendering, it may not render that part and show a yellow render bar. Let us know if you are experiencing poor playback with that credit section that shows yellow render bar.

Also, you may refer to this link to learn more on render bar in Premiere Pro.

Red, yellow, and green render bars and what they mean | Adobe Blog

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After just closing the legacy title window it seemed to be able to render it from yellow to green and now end credits roll seem to play nicely.  Regarding a separate issue  manually creating closed captions suddenly  without doing nothing the black text background bar of the closed captions text disappeared and unable to get it back  so now I only have the subtitle or the closed caption text mixing into the video footage so it’s unreadable pretty much unless I change the font color every time to be different from the video. So I have two questions here does anybody know how to create closed captions automatically in Premiere Pro or somewhere else without having to manually type in the entire dialogue and secondly why the black background  bars of the closed caption text disappeared  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been bugs regarding closed caption background opacity. One problem was not being able to set it to transparent, another not being able to set it to opaque. There are numerous bug fixes and feature additions in recent versions. Your first post suggests you are using PR 2019.0.0. Is that correct? (Look in PR Help -> About.)

It might help to post a screenshot of your caption panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m using the first version of 2019 Premiere Pro unless this updates automatically. Under help about it says version 13.0.3 (Build 9) .  Yes I never used a software with this many bugs, quite strange. Anyway would you recommend me updating this to the latest premiere pro version? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines