• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error displaying 3rd monitor in Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error displaying 3rd monitor in Adobe Premiere. when i click to disable Disable uotput video when in background in the playback settings of Preferences. then when I drag the mouse out of the first adobe area, when I go back, the image on the 3rd screen is immediately enlarged to very large. but if i click Disable uotput video in background, no matter where i move my mouse i wont get the 3rd screen image zoomed in. But i need to see the numbers on the video to do the math . math and I need to move my mouse outside of adobe to do the calculations on the calculator and then back to the first adobe software. I'm using the latest nvidia studio, and adobe premiere version 23.0. please help me experts. please

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of nvidia studio driver. The old version has no errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 517.40 studio driver is the latest stable Nvidia driver.

Go to their site, driver support, older drivers, and do a clean install of the 517.40 driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using rtx 4090 and cannot run the 517.40 driver. sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember there was one of the most stable versions I used it in late October or early November 2022. but I don't remember which version after I updated the new driver and got an error. I'm sorry and I can't remember which version was the old version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw someone post the newest driver may be usable. The 4000 series has been a trial for early adopters here and Resolve. Sigh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a problem for  a couple versions like this. I've got Transmit Out going, then tab to another app, so Premiere is "in the background".

Within about 20 seconds, that 'background' image from the transmit-out monitor, also a UHD like yours, now expands as if it was a 1920x1080 monitor, and comes outta the background to cover parts of three different monitors.

Do you have a keyboard shortcut for Transmit Out set? On my rigs, I always set this option to Shift-C in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog. Then I can normally hit Shift-C and it goes away.

The only way to avoid this is to turn of Transmit Out before going to another app.

And yes, I've complained both here and in the UV system, and in person to the devs at NAB, who said ... huh, interesting, they'd not seen this ... next problem? arghhhhhhhhhhhh ....

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a different version of Adobe Premiere before. with a different version of nvidia studio driver. after i upgraded both to the latest version i got this problem. I have never encountered this error before.. I don't remember which version I used before... is there any way to fix it. help me. please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines