• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: ticktime.cpp-207

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2012 Jan 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an error in Premiere Pro CS5.5. While my project is loading and the status bar at the bottom shows that a file GOPR0139.MP4 is loading a popup window opens saying Premiere Pro has encountered and error. [..\..\src\TickTime.cpp-207].  This file is in one of my project bins, however I have not placed it in the timeline yet.  After I close the error window the program doesn't crash and I'm able to work on my project.  Following this I'll frequently see in the status bar at the bottom an indicator bar saying Conforming GOPR0139.MP4 and GO010136.MP4.  GO010136.MP4 IS in my timeline however as I said before GOPR0139.MP4 is NOT.

Anyone know why I am getting this error and how to fix it? I'm using Premiere Pro CS5.5 on a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started getting this error on a project that needed WarpStabilizer in several places. Never saw it before now. It's also possible that I may have closed the program before the Warp Stabilizer had finished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has ignored this error and a bunch of other bugs in CS6 to develop their next flagship CC..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's May 19,2013.  I'm now experiencing this same error as well on a project that work perfectly a week ago.  nothing has changed to the project so I'm wondering if anything has been fixed on this bug yet since the Adobe engineers were looking at this in March?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. There's likely a step or two I'm missing here. What's the frame rate of your source footage? How did you create your sequences? Did you choose one from the preset list (if so, which one)? Did you use the "Create Sequence from File" feature, or create a Sequence setting from scratch? Same question(s) apply to the nested sequence. How were they created? I'd also like to get a look at a project that has this problem. Do you have a project file that you can send or post?

~ Mitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke too soon!

Next time I closed and then re-opened the project I got four error messages showing up which is exactly the amount of clips that have been currently stabilized. Even though a couple of them are not actually nested!

Back to the drawing board!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error is driving me nuts. It affects EVERY project of mine. It also affects the other editors that work for me given that they do the same sort of edits as I do. As you can see from the previous posts I've narrowed it down to having literally just a few clips on a timeline and I can make it go away or come back just by adding or subtracting an effect or a nested sequence. Right now, my current project I have to hit "CONTINUE" 244 times when the error pops up (which it does EVERY time I open the project AND every time I export the project). 244 times!! I'd say that's bad, but the last project I got up to 396 times for a full project (Weddings).

I use Warp Stabilizer. I nest sequences and make multicams out of those nested sequences. It has to do with those.

Thought maybe it was a Mac issue but looks like some people have had PCs. Is there ANY hope at all that this will get solved. I'd gladly donate a project to Adobe to test or whatever. I have no idea on their track record for solving ERRORS like this but it sure does put a damper on your work when EVERY project you work on every single week has an error where you have to hit continue hundreds of times just to open or export it. Unfortunately, importing it into a new project doesn't always work. Any help????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I have discovered, through admitidly not overly scientific methods, is that if you eliminate the Warps in Pr and and do them in Ae the TimeTicks disappear -on my PC at least- Problem then is render times tend to jump up. So, one needs to balance hitting the "continue" button a few hundred times with additional render time.

More importantly though is, I have now experienced a couple of "Program failed to launch" errors, when I still had the Warps in Pr after clicking the "continue" button -as I have/had only a couple of Warps this is more troubling. Has anyone else had this happen especially with more than just a few Warps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just submitted a "Bug Report". Unfortunately statements like "Due to the volume of submissions we receive, responses to inquiries are generally not possible. However, we may contact you if we need clarification on your submission.", do not fill one with confidence.

When one claims to create "world class" and "professional software" and charge large sums for that software, one would expect better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EselJaye wrote:

What I have discovered, through admitidly not overly scientific methods, is that if you eliminate the Warps in Pr and and do them in Ae the TimeTicks disappear -on my PC at least- Problem then is render times tend to jump up. So, one needs to balance hitting the "continue" button a few hundred times with additional render time.

More importantly though is, I have now experienced a couple of "Program failed to launch" errors, when I still had the Warps in Pr after clicking the "continue" button -as I have/had only a couple of Warps this is more troubling. Has anyone else had this happen especially with more than just a few Warps?

I normally have about 50-80 warps for any given project. The program has never failed to launch for me. Thank god. But with that many warps I'd probably rather have to hit continue a few hundred times rather than wait out that much Ae rendering. Now again, in the example above I started with 396 continues and then deleted files all the way until I had 5 clips left and got it down to 4 continues. If I removed the Warp or the nested multicam the error went away. Either way, it sucks that Premiere CS6 is such a buggy program that makes working a pain in the ass. Wish there was a way to give tech support my project with just 5 clips and let them figure out the error. Or at the very least, I wish there were staff on this forum that could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DMH "Or at the very least, I wish there were staff on this forum that could help." You mean beyond suggesting the "Bug Report"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EselJaye wrote:

@DMH "Or at the very least, I wish there were staff on this forum that could help." You mean beyond suggesting the "Bug Report"?

Yes.

Sending in bug reports to Adobe feels like feeding a city's parking meter even when the city has no parking enforcement. With no feedback, or no back and forth its really frustrating to not know if they care at all about any one issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

Just to chime in.  This is a general error that can occur for different reasons. We try to help out in these forums, but sometimes the situation is too complex for us to resolve online without testing.   The ideal situation is that someone else here had the problem and can relate what they did to resolve it.  It doesn't seem like that is happening here.

In that case, calling our support line is a good idea - our agents can actually speak to you, one-on-one and try to figure out the actual cause in this situation.  Be patient, they may not be able to resolve it within 15 minutes of calling, but that starts the process where we will keep looking into your specific situation and try to get it resolved.  Then, you can post your fix for the problem.

Thanks,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg.

What's the number to call? I have a saved project just for this purpose where I've cut it down to just 5 clips and it still triggers the error. If I do one of a few different things to these clips I can make the error go away. I'm hoping that's a start. Would love to talk to someone and hopefully figure out whats up. Hope the agents are more tech support and less script readers Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to our support page, http://helpx.adobe.com/contact/index.html, there will be a phone number and a chat link if the hold times are long.  The chat support may be able to help as well - once again it just comes down to be able to do one-to-one questions and answers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Light at the end of the tunnel. Yea!

Thanks Greg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2012 Aug 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" NataliaUrsa, In my case i've solved the problem by removing all stabilization from nested sequences."

I followed NataliaUrsa's post for this same problem, as I had nested and warp stabalized 5 shots in a large project, removed the warp stabalizer completely, and problem solved. Just stabalized those shots in AE. Seems like warp stabalizer is not bug free yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the reason is multicam , because I made huge project in CS6 with  warp, sharp, denoiser.....  but when I make multicam sequence , just from that time the project crushed, because I did many copes of the project and fortunately I don't loose my whole job, so with every program just do many "save as"   and I always don't like to use multicam in a big projects...

I tried to clean cache but noting...

the problem is in the project file

Just try to import broken project file into a new project and choose sequence may be it will halp to someone ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I have done it !   it works (for me))))   

JUST OPEN A NEW PROJECT AND IMPORT CRASHED FILE INTO THE NEW ONE !  

but make sure the new one will be the crashed if you will not to find the problem and fix it just then save it !    in my case it was multicam problem (as I though)

So good luck !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines