• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential graphics/graphics not working

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the preset graphics work when I load them into my sequence. I can see they are there in the Essential graphics tab and when I click and drag them into my sequence there's nothing there..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Thank you all: i found the solution, after re installing, i found the graphics window (somewhere else, but found it Thanks again. Yves

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the track targeted?

Is the track locked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Pro CC2017, and have the same problem. Essential Graphics just don't work at all. I updated to 2018, and and Essential Graphics DID work, but I had so many OTHER new bugs, I had to go back to 2017 until Adobe gets the bugs worked out. I really wish they would test these new releases better before launching, I have lost so much time dealing with these issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZWestbrook28: What graphic template are you trying to drag? For example, you're in the EG panel and go to Browse and then open the Credits folder and try to drag Classic Credits to your sequence — nothing happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not ask me, but for me templates all seem to be empty. Neither can I enter a text title in the program screen. I've tried templates as an object on my existing sequence timeline, and I've made new sequences for them, all to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS? I am on macOS 10.12.6. When I look inside the contents of the Premiere Pro 2018 app, I see this:

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 > Contents > Essential Graphics, and then a bunch of folders containing the .mogrt files:

screenshot_1574.png

Do you not see this? If not, or if the folders are all empty, that would explain why nothing shows up in the EG panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have this problem Stefan: it is empty (though i've been working with AP CC for three weeks without any issues with the EG and now it's all disappeared (even though i reinstallesd APCC..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Racines: When you say "it is empty", are you referring to the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 > Contents > Essential Graphics folder on your hard drive? Check that folder and see what's there. Also, what is your OS version and what version of Premiere Pro are you working with (i.e., did you most recently install)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all: i found the solution, after re installing, i found the graphics window (somewhere else, but found it Thanks again. Yves

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZWestbrook,

We haven't heard back from you. Are you still facing this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having the same problem. I am using Premier Pro 2018. I can drag the .mort files that I have created and I can slo use the Basic Lower Third.mogrt but when I download a sample from internet I cant drop it to the sequence. I says: the thing about after effects bla bla bla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it helps: https://youtu.be/muICQ9rEFLs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video is from 2018 and the PP EG panel has changed.  This did not help me find my EG mogrts.  I rebooted and at least now I can see the EG Adobe Stock mogrts (which are pretty much worthless b/c nothing is free).  Hopefully, they eventually show up like they have in the past.  It's just weird...it's like ***POOF*** they're gone!  

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be quite a number of free mogrts on Adobe's stock via the EGP Browse panel ... you can search by fee, that should bring them up.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True that R Neil.  I was able to check the box and found a few free mogrts.  But again, I have no idea why, as I was working in my project, all my mogrts just reappeared.  I did nothing different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing almost the same thing, but i can't make it work by reinstalling.

Problem:

I can see the Essential Graphics panel and all it's content in Premiere Pro CC app, looking like it should

I can drag whichever template into my sequence timeline and drop it there, but there's no graphic showing on the Program window, hence I can't edit the template with the text tool becuase the graphic is simply not in the Program monitor.

I reinstalled Premiere pro CC 2018 but problem remains.

I'm on a MSI GS73VR 7RF Stealth pro laptop

i7 Processor

16 GB RAM

GTX 1060 GPU

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a work around for this:

Originally I've stored my project folder in my desktop Dropbox folder.

When I move the project folder to another location outside of Dropbox problem resolves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was facing similar issue today when I started new projects and all of a sudden this problem started. I can see Essential Graphics panel and I can drag any graphics/presets into my timeline but I don't see them over the video and also can't edit them. After some tinkering, I figured that the folder names for all my assets that I am using are all way too long and thought may be it is causing the problem so I made the folder name shorter and it fixed the problem. May be Adobe Premiere has some sort of limit on file/folder names which Windows may allow but essential graphics may have issue with it. My problem is fixed but thought to share this while I was reading this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue and in fact successfully bought and added a graphic from the store but even though the preview is there I just cannot drag into a project.

Mac OS 10.13.6

2.6 GHz Intel Core i5

16GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Inte; Iris 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preview is ... where?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you have me? My EG was not working too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! 

I have a time sensitive project and Essential Graphics keeps crashing! im getting this message everytime I try to edit my rolling credits.

Premiere Pro has encounterd an error 

../../../Mezzanine/AP/Inc/ComponentParamActor/TripleComponentParamActor.h_342

My set up 

Computer: Mac Pro (late 2013)

Processor: 3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5

Memory: 32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

Graphics: AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

I have tried setting graphics from Metal to software only and it has not helped

I cant find any help online! Ive filled out 4 crash reports and Adobe is ignoring me. I have a very important project due tomorrow and I need to solve this now. I feel helpless and depressed. It's just titles for shucks sake.. what am I doing worng? It was working earileer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I agree this needs to be fixed. I can feel your frustration. Someone please help. I am trying to edit a project too and I can't load my graphics in the project window as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell from your post what exactly is happening. Do you mean you can't see them in the Project panel, or in the Program monitor when added to a sequence in the Timeline panel?

Mogrts don't normally 'show' in the Project panel, they're normally "housed" in either the Browse tab of the EGP in your Local Folders, or in your CC libraries. 

And of course when used, are put onto sequences in the timeline panel ... and should show their and of course in the Program monitor.

So ... giving more specific information as to what you are doing and what happens when you do so would be helpful.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They aren’t showing in the program monitor. 😞
Everything is fine in the timeline but nothing is showing up when I go to play the video.
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines