• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

essential graphics not rendered in export ?

Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using 2018 premiere i had a lower third not exported correctly ?

weird the first image is the timeline frame save the second is the exported material in mp4!?

pc win 10
Mike D

mavricks20180123140850.00_07_05_29740.Still002.jpgmissing graphics.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, so you tried with the Arrow I linked above? Just dropped the clip on the timeline, then the .png. What export format are you using? Does it show the arrow on top of the video in the Export dialog like mine above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, used your arrow in a new project with just a minute long clip. Dragged and dropped, just like normal. Again the arrow shows up in the dialog, but not the export. I’m exporting h.264 hd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my last idea Maggie!

This is a link to a PP project, with 1 clip and the arrow and of course the project.

Unzip these into a folder open PP with the project and try to export. Everything worked fine here.

MaggieTest.zip - Google Drive

Let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help. This worked fine, and exported with my project fine...which is kind of frustrating. I guess it's something to do with the PNGs I'm bringing in from Illustrator? I don't really understand that, but...at least I know I can export SOME graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Previously you said you had used my arrow for a test. If so, and it doesn't work, then it would seem it was something other than the .png cause we know my png works. However, if you try your project with the my .png and it does work then I would agree it's your png causing the issue.

You might want to ask on the Illustrator forum: Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll definitely do that. In the meantime I just dragged the Illustrator files directly into Premiere, which worked without a hitch. bah.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK great, So what I said in response 16 was that you didn't need to create a mogrt, and that remains. Just use the png directly without first putting it in a mogrt. Good job!

Re: essential graphics not rendered in export ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s the kicker, using the png directly still didn’t work, so I had to use the ai file instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you remember what settings were used to create the .png?  Compression settings, etc?  They can be made in different ways so that may be part of the problem here....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was just going to point the finger at the creation of the png's in AI. Cause the one I sent you works fine as you confirmed. Wes Howell​ can help you with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to switch renderers between Software Only and GPU acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, that didn't work for me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im replying to the original poster 's post not yours...

are you the same user who posted before? now with a different problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines