Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Panel always closed

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have an problem with the essential graphics panel on the right side of premiere pro. The panel always be minimized and i must use the mouse to pull the panel larger. When i click on another panel like effects and than go back, the panel is minimized too.

Have anyone a solution?

See the screen below. Thank you Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Have you tried working in the "Graphics" workspace only? I find that is the best way to stop the auto-shrinking of the panel.

see here:

graphics-workspace.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your EGP is stacked with other panels in an "auto folding" stack. Try to drag your panel outside this stack and move it to the side of Premiere to have it in a new layout.

Does it fixes your laying ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i have no solution... other Panels opens correct like this

But the EGP is always closed like the screen below. Via drag and drop it works, but online one time. when i switch to an oder panel and go back the problem is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried working in the "Graphics" workspace only? I find that is the best way to stop the auto-shrinking of the panel.

see here:

graphics-workspace.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines