Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export at 100 % takes long time before finishes

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Im wondering what is happening when im exporting my videos from Adobe Premiere Pro. It encodes to 100 % then it takes almost as long before the project is finished. Anyone know why that is, im not having problems getting my videos out its just that when encoding is at 100 % it renders out AAC and M4V files which then is put into my MP4 files, this takes almost as long as the actual encoding. Anyone know if im doing something wrong or if this is how its supposed to be. Im usually working on long projects (sports training footage) and therefore the encoding process takes up to 1h - 1h 30 min and then the extra part which also takes that long. Thankful for any answers. Have a nice day!

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Bitrate Encoding set to VBR, 2 Pass?

Try 1 Pass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thanks for the response. I checked it out, my bitrate encoding is VBR, 1 Pass =)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it also do it on CBR?

WHere are you exporting to? Local drive? Have you tried exporting to Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When it reaches 100%, pause it and then restart it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines