• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export error

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I exporting movie I recieve a messedge: error compilling movie (add screenshot) !IMG_20181024_174510.jpg

I was try:

Reboot computer

render to another formats (video and audio)

сhange disk destonation

do new project and import current (1 sequens, entire proj)

change renderer - CUDA/openCL/software

change momory preference - performance/memory

reinstall windows with format "С"

result - the same.

My sistem:

windows 10

32 RAM

intel(R) core i-7-6700 CPU 3.40GHz 3.40GHz

GPU: intel hd graphics 530

Ge force GTX 1060 6Gb

1.PNG2.PNG

Help me, please! (and sorry for my bad English)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the marked "Use Maximum Render Quality" - it's unnecessary. Also, don't "Use Previews" - because you probably don't have any previews; hence the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it d'snt work, but thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your timeline at the point listed in the error, see what's going on, what effects or whatever. Clean up that bit ... replace & redo effects, replace the clip ... whatever.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's happen even if I rendering free place. My timline have not the timecode listed in the errore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix what ever is on the timeline at the given time in the error like Neil says: 5.21.45

Turn off hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was trying to turn off hardware encoding.

IMG_20181103_205228.jpgIMG_20181103_204723.jpgIMG_20181103_204852.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Ann was suggesting is to go to your Preferences dialog, find the enable hardware acceleration and uncheck it.

Then go to the time reference on the sequence.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at the fitst photo in my previous post you can see "Software encoding".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your last screenshot  the output shows mp3.

You need to go to the time given in the error.

Might also be a audio issue as the timecode is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann I think he's trying to render anything that works at this stage. I doubt a H.264 error would occur because of an audio codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no changes(   I was try to export 1 frame in another timecode with name "mas.mp4"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error says around timecode not that specific timecode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the efir24 preset I see in the screenshot. What have u created within this preset? Can u show me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is preset - Youtube  1080p  full HD. I change here CBR for 6 and put marks on "use maximum render quality" and "render at maximum depth". If I take Youtube  1080p  full HD without my cange - result is the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to offer a really unusual solution and hope it works. Change the output file name to something simple eg just name the file you are outputting MASTER. So it should read MASTER.mp4 in the output window. Choose a small section with the work area bar and tell me if that renders. I will be waiting on your reply. Sometimes unusual naming conventions tend to throw off renders. I've seen this quite a few times. Also set the output destination to your desktop. This means save the export to the desktop and not anywhere else. Let me know what happens. Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anything before or after that problematic timecode export out? Hmmm it seems his sequence or video files might might be corrupted for some weird reason. Can u send a screenshot of the sequence settings plz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot of seqwence setting is in the 1 post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann I can think up only 1 of 2 solutions:

1. Fix the localization. So goto File->Save as->and save the file to his desktop and then try to render out.

2. Change the renderer. So goto File->Project Settings->General and change to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only. Then render it out

Beside those 2 I am at a loss for a solution. Generally on a low level exception export error one of these 2 will do the trick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP needs to fix whatever is on the timeline:

9 out of 10 that is usally the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I agree on this as well... Very difficult to gauge if we can't see the timeline and whats on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP does not seem to understand what he needs to do. And I have no other way of explaining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann Bens​ I also have no idea what to suggest next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sometime I ignor the error and after 3-4 try, premiere start render.

And another problem: when I past in a sequence more then 2 another sequences it's been crashes averytime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"1. Fix the localization. So goto File->Save as->and save the file to his desktop and then try to render out.

2. Change the renderer. So goto File->Project Settings->General and change to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only. Then render it out"

I alredy did  this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines