• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export errors when exporting quicktime

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a quicktime movie that plays fine, but whenever I attempt to export I get the following error: 

Render Error

Render returned error

writing with exporter:H.264

Component: H.264 of type exporter

Spector 9

Error code -1610153867

This happens when I try to export is at as pro res quicktime as well. In fact, I can't really export it as anything without getting the render error.  i've put it in a sequence made from the clip as well so there's not really any rendering to be done.   I have several other versions of the .mov and all of them seem to be crashing as well when i try to export.  It seems like premiere is just having trouble handling the .mov files??  Any help is greatly appreciated.    Oh, it's adobe premiere CC 2015.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Travisb,

1. Is this happening with exports from both Premiere Pro & Media Encoder?

2. Have you tried to change the Renderer & Export?

[File > Project Settings > General > Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software only]

3. What is the version of operating system?

4. Is it possible to share a sample Mov file to test in our environment?

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving the same error (below is the text from AME's error log).

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: /Volumes/LaCie 12TB/Final Cut/EO .fcpbundle/Projects/Original Media/2010-08-28 21_59_37.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;03;44;04

Rendering at offset: 30.764 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1610153867

I'm running MacOS Sierra 10.12.5. My renderer is set to software only and I'm expericing this issue in AME and Premiere Pro. I can provide a clip if needed.

Thanks for any assistance.

-Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the export issue. Please try the steps provided in this article How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting  & let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to filter the issue down to several clips that are 1080i .mov files. I tried converting them to .mp4s but receive the same error I provided earlier. Quicktime is able to play the clips causing the render issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ryan,

It could be an issue with those clips. Have you tried all the steps in the "Finding solutions for unknown errors" section in the mentioned help article? How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

If yes, please contact us on chat FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support? So we can have access to the files & project for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines