• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export H264 shows just a black video with correct time

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export my video for a couple days now as H264 to upload to Youtube.

When I edit, there are no issues with sound or video, but upon export, it's just a black screen/no audio/but correct time frame.

I'm trying to export as a different format right now, but does anyone have any advice? After the 20th export failed attempt,

I'm getting really confused now. I had no problems with this software for a while, but I haven't exported something in about 1-2 months.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it exports .mov (Quicktime) fine. Something seems to be up with H.264 export settings. Any thoughts? I tried exporting at 1080 youtube, 720 youtube, 1080 (not youtube), etc. but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried taking the H264 (black) video in to Premiere and see if it plays inside of Premiere. I’ve had videos play fine in Ptemiere which would not play on other movie players.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have really old PPro so I'm sure everything changed. Basically I use the H264 and make it custom (under presets) by matching the export setting to the source settings. Don't know if you can do that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I'll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to drag that file into Premier, Premiere crashes :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone found a fix for this? I’m struggling with the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines