• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export is Black Screen

Participant ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting a rather large file. Settings are attached. Using a MacBook Pro. I exported once without any issues. I went back to edit and tried to export again. I get the first 30 seconds of the video and then it turns to black. It is a 12-minute video. Any suggestions? Thanks!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow-up...it plays fine in the Program Monitor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With a Macbook you are probably not exporting to a connected NAS drive ... but just in case you are there is an issue where sometimes exporting to a NAS drive from a Mac results in shortened programs. To resolve - export to the internal drive. 

If the above is not you - what format are you exporting too? Try a different codec for export (say Prores) and see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines