• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Issues - I feel like I've tried everything

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2024 Aug 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After months of working in and being able to export without issue from premiere (and encoder), suddenly i can not export from a specific project.

I have opened previous versions of the project and I can export. I have uninstalled and re-installed. I have tried premiere 25 and rolled back to premiere 24.3. I have cleaned media cache (in both versions of premiere as well as encoder). Restarted, shut down, etc.

I have renamed sequences and projects. I have opened this project on a different machine on the same network, with the same computer specs and version of premiere - I can export on that machine (though it's not a solution because 1, it's not my workstation and 2, that doesn't fix the issue on my machine).

There was one instance where, after a looong time, it gave me an error about a font no longer available. But I found the issue, deleted media cache, and reloaded the fonts in the titles but it still didn't export. I've tried exporting with all of the titles and timecode (anything that uses type) turned off but that didn't solve anything either.

Updated drivers. Updated windows. nothing's working.

Gang. Help an editor out, what the heck?

(was on) Premiere 25

(now on) Premiere 24.3

Processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
Installed RAM 128 GB (128 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.4780

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

I went through the whole movie, removing chunks at a time to see if removing anything allowed it to render again. Turns out the culrpit was a DJI drone shot. Kicking myself because they're always tricky. Odd though because, again, I had deleted media cache and the same clip didn't prevent another editor from exporting the same sequence. Not to mention, I have exported this entire film with that shot in it on at least two occasions with the same PPro version and system. 

So, again, not a solution,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirming: It's not just one sequence, but every sequence in a given project, that won't export? 

What actual error message do you receive, when you try to export? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. Any sequence in the given project (or even recent versions of said project) wont export. 

nothing happens. No error message. Occasionally it'll render through the audio files and just sit on 0% progress forever (i AM being patient enough, i let it sit overnight, just to be sure). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More confirmation: You see the same behavior, whether you export directly from PPro, or send to AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More or less correct - when sending to AME, it hangs up roughly 3/4 of the way into sending it over. I don't get the chance to actually hit export inside encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More updates: I also tried rolling back Media Encoder to v24.3 and that still didn't solve anything - it'll still hang up at 0% in premiere and hang up at about 75% when sending to encoder (stalling on the "Creating Queue Items from Project" / "Opening project" loader window)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>...Any sequence in the given project (or even recent versions of said project) wont export. 

Confirming: Sequences in other projects export without issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. I even have an older version of the SAME project from two months ago that exports without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a solve but it's a workaround - I can send to after effects using dynamic link and export that way without issue. Not something i want to do for a feature length film but for a quick segment for review containing three different clips, that did work. Still unable to export the exact same segement from premiere though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through the whole movie, removing chunks at a time to see if removing anything allowed it to render again. Turns out the culrpit was a DJI drone shot. Kicking myself because they're always tricky. Odd though because, again, I had deleted media cache and the same clip didn't prevent another editor from exporting the same sequence. Not to mention, I have exported this entire film with that shot in it on at least two occasions with the same PPro version and system. 

So, again, not a solution, but a workaround: I had another editor re-encode it as a ProRes HQ and I replaced it with that version. Everything worked fine after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you figured it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines